2.5 Hose..finally

G

Rex , now what was my quote ?? did I say greater or better ?? Hmm seeing as you quoted me maybe you can read it again.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I've had an epiphany.

NOBODY, could possibly be that dense. James is just yanking everyone's chain right about now. Arguing for the sake of arguing on an issue he doesn't even disagree with. I can't believe I've actually been reading it all this time. I think at this point I should probably just bite the bullet and put my first person on the foe list seeing as how he spews the same crap over and over and over.

G

Joey Johnston said:
I've had an epiphany.

NOBODY, could possibly be that dense. James is just yanking everyone's chain right about now. Arguing for the sake of arguing on an issue he doesn't even disagree with. I can't believe I've actually been reading it all this time. I think at this point I should probably just bite the bullet and put my first person on the foe list seeing as how he spews the same crap over and over and over.

get over the epiphany and learn to read and comprehend.

I will make it simple for you - me do tests .

me give results .

me tell brainwashed they pay extra for same results as 4 2 door.

me laugh at lemmings .

lemmings stupid jump off cliffs.

Greenie laugh at lemmings.

Greenie count money .

stupid lemmings.

Mikey P

Administrator
Coop, are you under the impression that Greenie is rolling in money?

Is that what Nick and Nutjob have told you?

"all those chumps who paid $200 for a glide made him rich!"

G

I think Greenie is just a fellow trying to make a buck however he can.

Chads

Supportive Member
James you say all this shit about tests, well put it up or shut up. And if you dont like come see me.

G

Chads said:
James you say all this shit about tests, well put it up or shut up. And if you dont like come see me.

I'll make sure you get the results first ( even before ***'s exclusive ) .
If I dont like what Chad ? Toast with cream cheese , working in rainy days ?? If your gonna post , try to be clear.

Mikey P

Administrator
btw Coop, are you aware the Chads is Nick's ex employee?

Chads has stories on him that would make Bob Vawter blush.

You ought to take him up on that offer to learn more about ol' Saint Nick.

G

I'll have you know I had curry chicken tonite - all cooked and prepared by yours truely

Mikey P

Administrator
Picture+050.jpg

Chads

Supportive Member
I dont understand you Mikey you eat all that crap that looks like meat and imitates its flavor just so you cans say I dont eat meat. You are defnetly a wierd one. You just let me know when you want some real bbq I'll hook you up.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ronald laughs as millions starve
And profits forever increase
Your stenching farts as they smile
They say they try to please
Plastic chairs and fake shakes
To help it all go down
Polluting your children with their lies
And trying to destroy your mind

Corporate deathburger, Ronald McDonald

Change from your five
Ankles deep in blood
Make it your career
Sell billions every year

Golden arches and Ronald smiles

Ronald laughs as billions starve
And profits forever increase
Feeding all your grain to cows
Dead children rest in peace
The stench of humans rotting
Smells just like fish filet
Your sign neglects to mention
50,000 starved today

Corporate deathburger, Ronald McDonald

Change from your five
Torture camps for cows
Slaughter and starvation
From death Corporation

Golden arches and Ronald Smiles

You say you're Christians but you're a fake
Multinationals on the take
Starving children deserve a break today

Mikey P

Administrator
When I walk into the store
They sell the chickens by the score
But eating dead birds just ain't for me

I don't eat roast beef or fish
Porky Pig is not my dish
Just go ahead and let your chickens be

In chicken circles it's Adolph Perdue
Wants to feed featherless chicken to you
I don't take orders from Colonel Sanders
Do you?

I don't wanna eat no hens
Not even every now or then
Wanna let all the chickens be

Bawk, bawk, bawk...
Swing to the east and swing to the west
Swing with the chickens you love best
Come on down and do the chicken squawk with me

Wishing Daffy lots of luck
Cause Elmer Fudd's a hunting duck
They're dreaming about their little fricassee

And Bugs Bunny is a friend of mine
Eating him I'd feel like Frankenstein
Eating flesh seems pretty foul to me

So on Thanksgiving or Christmas Eve
Give them turkeys a reprieve
Ain't no turkey got to die for me

Foghorn, Leghorn wrote to me
Say's MDC's alright by me
Cause we all learned to let our chickens free

Lordy Jesus this must be the end
They got us eating our cartoon friends
Emancipate those little chickadees

Swing to the east and swing to the west
Swing to the chicken you love best
Come and do the chicken squawk with me

Chads

Supportive Member
Omg that made me hungry for cheese burger with some chicken nuggets and fish taco, sounds ooooooooooo so gooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Rex Tyus

James Cooper said:
Rex , now what was my quote ?? did I say greater or better ?? Hmm seeing as you quoted me maybe you can read it again.

Hmmm, maybe you could explain the difference between "much better" and greater. You can't find a post saying either, as it pertains to performance. We have always said 2 2" has a mathmatical advantage but from a practical standpoint we give the advantage to 2.5".

AGAIN, I ask you to show post to the contrary, and again you avoid the question.

TimP

2.5 hose and 2 x 2" hose are about the same, like everyone keeps saying above. We don't care if you prove that coop. However if you start running 100-150 ft of 2 x 2" it's way more inconvenient to run all that extra hose.

2.5 inch hose is about 160-190? bucks for 50 ft.

2inch hose for super flex is 100 bucks for 50 ft and maybe like 80 for cheaper stuff???

Regarldless I'd rather pay the same have 2.5" and only drag one hose and that's what's everyone is saying. If you can't get it coop then you truely are dense.

Also if you're testing vacuum performance like I said before you can't go based solely on CFM.
CFM and lift (HG) together paints the picture of vacuum performance.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey P said:

one thing I have never understood.........you walk around farting broccoli dust and refuse to eat meat......

But yet you sit around at night slamming down BBR or drinking some type of caustic waste someone sends you in a bottle petrifying your liver.....

G

TimP said:
2.5 hose and 2 x 2" hose are about the same, like everyone keeps saying above. We don't care if you prove that coop. However if you start running 100-150 ft of 2 x 2" it's way more inconvenient to run all that extra hose.

2.5 inch hose is about 160-190? bucks for 50 ft.

2inch hose for super flex is 100 bucks for 50 ft and maybe like 80 for cheaper stuff???

Regarldless I'd rather pay the same have 2.5" and only drag one hose and that's what's everyone is saying. If you can't get it coop then you truely are dense.

Also if you're testing vacuum performance like I said before you can't go based solely on CFM.
CFM and lift (HG) together paints the picture of vacuum performance.

Again , your coming back to preference , and some folks prefer NOT to get an oversized hose just as you prefer it . I have a systems for running 4 to the door that gives me no problems .

Folks do have varying opinions of 2.5 , ask Jim Martin why he decided 2.5 wasnt for him .

But just for your interest since you like 2.5 , 160 - 190 is a little steep. I know where you can get it at cost if you buy the cuffs at retail . Cost being very close to 90 bucks .

Rex Tyus

Rex Tyus said:
[quote="James Cooper":2p7yq8w9]Rex , now what was my quote ?? did I say greater or better ?? Hmm seeing as you quoted me maybe you can read it again.

Hmmm, maybe you could explain the difference between "much better" and greater. You can't find a post saying either, as it pertains to performance. We have always said 2 2" has a mathmatical advantage but from a practical standpoint we give the advantage to 2.5".

AGAIN, I ask you to show post to the contrary, and again you avoid the question.[/quote:2p7yq8w9]

In case you missed it. I wouldn't want the spectators to think you were avoiding the question.

harryhides

Name
Tony
James Cooper said:
get over the epiphany and learn to read and comprehend.
I will make it simple for you - me do tests .

me give results .
me tell brainwashed they pay extra for same results as 4 2 door.
me laugh at lemmings .
lemmings stupid jump off cliffs.
Greenie laugh at lemmings.
Greenie count money .
stupid lemmings.

So let me get this straight:

Games Cooper who hates Greenie and has promoted Joe Bristor and freeflow who also both appear to hate Greenie is going to get some 2.5" vac hose because he has never used any to prove to dozens of people who have used both 4td and 2.5" that he is right and they are wrong. After providing this "proof" they are all going to revert to using 4td and sing his praises and thank him for showing them all what stupid lemmings they are.
He is going to disregard the PITA factor in his "tests" which is the whole reason most of these lemmings changed to 2.5".

That about it ?

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Bob Savage said:
You all have to understand, Cooper has had lessons in bulldogging from Ron Curtis.

I know from experience!

Some things never change. That's about the same time when he was still defending Ken Harris as well.

When you go back and read some of that stuff it shows that Cooper seems to think his arguing over nothing makes him look important.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom