2 pump failures in less than 200 hours on a cobra 500, WTF?

I had one and there are fragile.....so we took out the pump and put in another pumptec 500 PSI took out the heat and added anothe 3 stage vac. 1- vac dont do it for me, Id rather have vac than heat.....anyway after pimping it up I love it.

Greenie

All the single vac machines I call uph. machines.

With the flow rates you guys use, I can't imagine an inline heater adding much to the problem, my first thought was heat though, but not with your wands.

Sounds like the 450 psi pump-tec

Name
Jesse
Greenie, are you saying that with too little flow or if left heat on and wand down that the heat may run back to the pump? I believe the heater is after the pump on this machine.

We use that 12" Samco 4 jet with it @ 8 flow, 200psi jet on.

Name
John LaBarbera
Why was only one pump warrantied? Are these capacitor motors or brush motors? I was under the impression that Cobra was using brush motors. At Mytee, we use the big AC motors with 2 capacitors. A little heavier but way more durable.

John

Name
Jesse
Warranty expired. The first one happened within 3 month of owning the machine, it's been longer than 1 year since that happened. The machine only works about 3 hours per week avg between 2 locations.

Brush motor according to the manual.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom