2009 Projected Updates for the CDS

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Cleanfax made reports that Hydramaster will be updating the CDS lines by adding a cleaning speed control. Its probably borrowed from the titan concept but will have three cleaning speeds. It will be interesting if the high setting is turning the blower faster than the current overdrive setting. Also some other big improvement unmentioned? Anybody here anything else through the grapevine or have any comments on these improvs?

Chris A

Name
Chris
just the 3-speed, which I think is good for owner ops. Fire it up on 1, spray with HydroForce (if you do), then set up and crank it to 3. Would also be nice to save some fuel when cleaning uph.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Agreed, I do wonder if they are able to drive it a little faster than previous models if this would mean higher heat for the salsa packages!?

Chris A

Name
Chris
I'm not sure what those numbers are now, are you? I'm sure those blowers aren't maxed out.

Chris A

Name
Chris
The great thing about it is the manufacturers are really starting to up their games. We'll be seeing much better PTO's (and slide ins too) in the next few years. They're finally starting to see that a lot of guys aren't happy with 180 heat.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I was talking to White Magic a few months ago about their 1200HV PTO. The guy said it will pull 20” of mercury. The blower is water cooled by a fine mist when it reaches high temps. I would be a little scared to have one. When a 56 Blower explodes I don’t want to be anywhere close.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I'd like to know more about this system. I heard from somewhere that WM was using uber-restrictive plumbing to up the lift numbers. But I haven't run one. I would think that a blower HX on that system would provide some crazy sustained temps!

Rex Tyus

Slowing the blower speed to inflate the lift # is rather self defeating in my opinion. Unless you are pumping septic tanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom