2015 earnings..

Mikey P

Administrator
So how was your 1st half of the year?

And your prediction for the 2nd?

Has your area fully, somewhat or not at all recovered from 08?
If not, what is it going to take?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Up 7% year to date. If it keeps steady like this it will be a pretty good year.

BUT what did that guys say that fell off a ten story building?
As he passed each floor he was heard saying "So far, so good!". ;)

Has your area fully, somewhat or not at all recovered from 08?
If not, what is it going to take?
Industry changes have had a much bigger effect on our business than the economy. Those changes are not ever going back to what they were. It forces us to be better marketers.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Good news and bad news.

First half was a real clusterfook, let a guy go and then my main man went out with a broken leg. Before i knew it was covering for 50 hours a week in labor.

Good news is everybody is back finally and fully staffed. Brought in a management contract that has about a million sqt ft to be cleaned every year. Have another one about 300k sqr ft super close on. So the 2nd half should be pretty great, in theory :shifty:

Pipeline is pretty full too, about 20 commercial jobs on schedule.

Try not to get too low on the downs or too full of myself on the highs.

Name
Barrett Wiley
Up 4.5% compared to 2014. Have a goal of $450K for 2015. On track to get it.

Have a few big post construction jobs coming up that will push 2015 up more.

Its been a strange year. Have been coasting while I restructure things and get the "right people on the bus."

Looking at every aspect of our business to see if everything and every one is producing. Clients, employees and equipment are under the microscope going forward.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I think pretty much everyone is recovered from 2008, though lots of people like to blame the last recession until the next one roles around.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We are up!!!! :rockon:

Thank goodness....but after the winter the year before of -26 below zero everyday....well....that just killed us last year.

This year....we are just busting it out...

Yesterday, we booked 20 jobs in 2 hours (8 am -10 am) :eekk:

My wife was quite frustrated as the phones were just nuts! :dejection: :eekk:

She made a couple double booking mistakes....and that did not make anyone's day to say the least :icon_cry:

But, we will make it through....and we are more than thankful for the work....

Don't know how many jobs were booked total yesterday,

But today...it was just a normal ROAR for the phones....

:)

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Finally got our June numbers. For the first half of 2015...

We are up 4.2% for the year and 0.2% over budgeted revenue numbers. Only a few dollars off where I thought we would be for the year when I did the budget numbers last October.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Business is good in my area. Housing prices still down about 35%. This year we may equal last year in sales but last year we had a growth of 80%!! After 38 years in biz. The referral machine is in high gear. I have the best staff in our history. Feeling very fortunate.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I'll echo much of what has been posted so far and add this.,,,

After going through SFS for 5 times and busting our asses to get clients on a maintenance contract for the past five years ( stay beautiful program ), we have sold many in the past six months After ZERO in the past five years (since learning about this in strategies and pushing/ tweaking the program to try to sell it), It is suddenly taking off like wildfire

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I'll echo much of what has been posted so far and add this.,,,

After going through SFS for 5 times and busting our asses to get clients on a maintenance contract for the past five years ( stay beautiful program ), we have sold many in the past six months After ZERO in the past five years (since learning about this in strategies and pushing/ tweaking the program to try to sell it), It is suddenly taking off like wildfire

Congrats on the residual income - it should make winter a bit easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: PrimaDonna

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
And our commercial work has picked up significantly this year. In the past we haven't done much because people weren't willing to pay our prices but now that doesn't seem to be a factor.

Maybe it isn't that they weren't willing...but rather didn't have it in the budget. I say that because I know they haven't been being maintained, Many of the commercial jobs coming in now don't know or remember the last time they were cleaned. I think it wasn't a necessary expenditure when things were tight and now that business is picking back up, they have the money to clean.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom