360 vs hoss....for those who have used both

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ok, i played with the hoss a little, and yes it appears to clean very nice....

i have been VERY happy with my Original 360...(teflon glide, knobs) but alas, it is about done used up....

my concern on the hoss, is STAIRS....with the 360, i flip it on the side and can take it down or up stairs, with a little effort....its light.

the hoss worries me a little in this regard......

SO FROM THOSE WHO HAVE USED BOTH IN THIS TYPE OF SETTING......

if you went to the hoss, is it worth the extra weight and size fighting with going up and down stairs....

got one of my accts that i do out of town for a week, about 11 houses in 3-4 days, that i would love to use one on....plus a few weeks after, a large commercial acct to try it on....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
even with my busted up neck.....I carry mine up stairs all the time...it all in how you grab it.....

F

FB7777

If I was going to choose 1 machine, it wold be the HOSS

360i is great for residential but the HOSS is better if you have a mix of resi and comm.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Those of us who have actually met Jim Martin know he has no ass. If he can pick up a Hoss and carry it up and down steps, then your average fat assed carpet cleaner should have no problem.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I have 1 of the good rx for commercial...BUT my hope is that soon I will dual wand with it, and maybe a hoss...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom