360i Brush Head..

Mikey P

Administrator
is a winner.

I wish I would have tired this years ago when I had two "i's"...

no streaking and digs like mad..

gPwZHur-ZgzLAxwy2lKScGrRFVwh1ABqr7LhhBw9dqv6Tzr15QQ8ffS_Ij7jOwNUnZssH4QN_MgKBrov4G2=w538-h955-no.jpg

aAZrpomjL1j6KCq4q-YcDK1xuT8Zvx2j4QvZBLGEg4Q_OXe0Y3iYzcEVqP2J19mfoYl3A_MtsKCJBHrlRT=w1698-h955-no.jpg

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Oh wow and he is running 1.5 hose IDK what the hell is going on anymore...what do I believe in now, scrap my new wand back to the drawing board Tim is gonna flip :hopeless:

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Thats it Im going to the pool supply store in the morning and buying all new 1.5 hose

Mikey P

Administrator
I've done some ultra sonic velocity testing with some very expensive gear loaned to me from Sapphire and Matest, and its conclusive...

The 370 with a 150 ft of 2" and a 15' section of 1.5 dries a 60 ounce 6.6 gen nylon 2.5 hours quicker than a solid 2' ft run off an 870 and 3.6 hours quickerr then the 48 on the 570/1200

it's all about peak performance.

and the very reason SS gave me this 370 to play with.:rockon:

all you eenie weenie chumps wasted your money.

Reactions: TConway

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Just thinking about this RV and brush combo, I would go out on a limb and say it mught be the best setup, the brushes will help Flick or pick the sand type debris with vac ports to boot to suck it up, very nice.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
oh, we share the same insight, but yours is tested, mine is just myth as I have not used it yet

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
No tip bloom that I have seen, but I always prespray before hand. Plus the brush isn't so stiff that you break it in on concrete like a regular brush head. I tested it against a quad head on a hallway by a sunken living room last week
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The brush head (used on the right) is more aggressive than the quad head (used on the left)
image.jpeg

But there was no difference in the pile look when I wanded out the swirls.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 213

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I've got a brand new brush head that I used once or twice on CGD. It seemed to jump around too much.

But it looks like maybe I haven't given it a fair enough chance?!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
As I did say, the brush head is more aggressive than the quad head. It is what I have always wanted in a cleaning device. Before I got the 360i I used to (sometimes) clean with both a 175 with a brush and a wand, simultaneously, one in each hand. It was awkward but highly effective on impacted traffic lanes. This brush head 360i cleans even better with ease. With it, you can touch the face of God.

Reactions: Mark Von*Lay

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I've done some ultra sonic velocity testing with some very expensive gear loaned to me from Sapphire and Matest, and its conclusive...
The 370 with a 150 ft of 2" and a 15' section of 1.5 dries a 60 ounce 6.6 gen nylon 2.5 hours quicker than a solid 2' ft run off an 870 and 3.6 hours quickerr then the 48 on the 570/1200
What? Another chat board myth busted?

Next we'll hear that using a van is surprisingly more profitable than a 5-ton truck!

Reactions: Scott S.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
more agitation isnt a bad thing.

all this rotovac talk makes me want to test one out.

Dammit SAIGER.

hes slowly brain washing us all with his happy videos. :)

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
What are the chances of a brush head for the Hoss? Hate to have to buy a whole new machine to achieve RE nirvana.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom