#4 HT FIX

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
You know, the coils in those heaters SUCK. They wear out from flow so easily.

I was thinking that a guy could have John make a HX that would fit down inside them with all the proper plumbing outlets and be just as well off. Just an idea. Maybe when I get into T&G more, i'll get my coil replaced.

Greenie

I'm no little giant champion, but the real problem I see in the heaters is Cleaners and Dealers order the standard heater, the high pressure option is the one you should be ordering, It's $125 - $225 more, but it's much better for carpet cleaning and tile cleaning applications.

On that note, a stainless version would be the cadilac even if it wasn't quite as efficent.

KBRENNY

I ran a 3ht low pressure for about 7 years and never had a single coil or plumbing issue. I worked that thing like a pack mule and in seven years I had one thermo couple go bad and one pilot orifice get plugged up. Thats it, no other problems.

I talked to Les this morning and was actually in the middle of trying his fix when I checked my email. I will post results and possibly pics once I have done a job and know for sure it fixed it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom