A better Hydroforce?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
image.jpg

Whats the best?

Newest version HF is kinda leaky around that quick connect. I'm falling out of love.

I'm willing to spend a little more on something better. Any suggestions?

Cobb, Olson, Ray?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Use normal QC's so you can also use the gun to pressure wash showers, your van, the mess you made in the drive way and the poppy seeds stuck in your teeth from your breakfast bagel.

I like the dema valve from the Interlink/ HydraForce model the best.

The hoses, QCs, guns and jugs shouldn't really matter.

Back in the day when everybody had carpet in their living rooms and everybody had herculon furniture, we'd use the HF with no lance to pre spray furniture....so quick

Nowadays almost everything gets pre scrubbed with a bucket and mitt....

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Just ran in the same issue. Started leaking like an open faucet after a month of use. 86'd the QD and it works great, but it's a bummer not to have a swivel point there.

tcdepot

Name
The Cleaner's Depot
I'd recommend the one made by Gene up at Multi-Sprayer in MN. He's the originator of them and makes the best on the market. Give me a call and I'll shoot you a price to ship on up.

Thanks.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Newest version HF is kinda leaky around that quick connect. I'm falling out of love.

Use normal QC's so you can also use the gun to pressure wash showers, your van, the mess you made in the drive way and the poppy seeds stuck in your teeth from your breakfast bagel.

Yes, like Mike said. Put a normal 1/4" quick connect on.

After pumping for years(dumb), I never giving up my hf!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
You can replace the seal with a brown high temperature seal and problem fixed.

Mine have gone out a couple times and this fixes it.

Reactions: Russ T.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I've got a spare if you want to shoot me your mailing info I will send you out one

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
The best sprayer we feel we have had to date is a couple that we ordered from John Olson a few years back.

They had mytee blue Chem jugs but I don't know who made the actual dema and sprayer assembly unit, maybe it was all mytee but I don't know. I would call john and ask him which are the ones I ordered.

Also might just have gotten lucky with the ones I received but I don't think so.

Reactions: Mikey P and Russ T.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LMAO Mikey. We have the Multi Sprayers Injection Sprayers in stock now. The use actual dema Valves. I have asked and asked and asked for the Hydroforce issues to be addressed but I am being completely ignored COMPLETLY. They are $189 with 1 jug and 194 with 2 jugs. The problems we have had with the Hydro-Forces have stopped with these. They do not have the cool jug or the swivels on the hoses they just work and work right all the time every time.

Reactions: Kari Jo Mlynar

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
So John I just ordered a new Hydro Firce from you. Why don't you have your guys suggests the new multi sprayer when people call in to order the HF. I would have tried one of those since it was a backup anyway. But, in my experience with HF is the only piece of equipment that I haven't carried a back up to every job. And in 8-9 years I had my first experience in a one room residential where I had to use a pump up sprayer to finish the job and that was a blow-out on the hose itself. And I must admit even though my guys and me don't abuse them we don't handle them with tender loving care either

Ron K

So John I just ordered a new Hydro Firce from you. Why don't you have your guys suggests the new multi sprayer when people call in to order the HF. I would have tried one of those since it was a backup anyway. But, in my experience with HF is the only piece of equipment that I haven't carried a back up to every job. And in 8-9 years I had my first experience in a one room residential where I had to use a pump up sprayer to finish the job and that was a blow-out on the hose itself. And I must admit even though my guys and me don't abuse them we don't handle them with tender loving care either
I looked on the website did not see Product "multi sprayer" also Hydro force picture of product didn't match description so didn't order. I liked the side fill, also not all jugs have same thread pattern so they are not interchangeable so if you think you can re use your old jug you just might not be able to.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Yep, I'm on my third hydroforce in the past 2 years. One started leaking through the handle in the middle, another broke at the quick connect. One broke in 2 months, but to be fair, my supplier replaced it no charge.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Billy when did you order it? I have been trying really hard and being patient with hydro-force. I have given them nearly a year and I'm extremely disappointed with being ignored so it has only been in the past 3 months that I started bringing in the multi sprayer. They are more more money and they don't have root molded jugs so I wasn't sure how they would sell. I'll have Josh get them up on the website Tuesday. He has been working on SEO editing that hoody needs done so he hasn't been working on news items just fixing issues Google keeps dinging us for. I wish I had the money to hire a IT/Internet division but I have Josh who types slower then me and Hoody and he is so busy actually working for people that pay him as he should get paid them what I pay him. But please when you guys see something email me john@scssuperatore.com and il for sure get so sons right on it. We have maybe 10% of the items we sell on the website I just don't have the money to get everything on the site and keep it up dated like it needs to be.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I looked on the website did not see Product "multi sprayer" also Hydro force picture of product didn't match description so didn't order. I liked the side fill, also not all jugs have same thread pattern so they are not interchangeable so if you think you can re use your old jug you just might not be able to.
the hydro forces are all side fill and your old jugs will work. Call me Monday Ron we can get one out to you and for the trouble you ran into ill add some extras to your box :)

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
John, last week... Just got it in like last Wed and unboxed it. Haven't used it yet and it's no big deal because I really don't have issues with them... I was just making a friendly suggestion

Name
jack zerkie
Two things that really help a old guy like me is the hydroforce and the wand glides they both make the jobs easier .
Saturday I cleaned a medical office with a porty EDIC nice unit ,but used a pump up sprayer and was extra work.
Missing the hydroforce. jz.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
The only good Hydroforces were the ones made with the 808 proportioner and the All metal gunjet from Spraying Systems.
After those they all went down hill.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It seem like they all use the same siphon, so the difference seems like it would be the gun. and jug.
The side filling jug is nice, but I could live without it.
The thread on the yellow cap that connects to the jug does seem to be different as my (gazillion Mytee jugs) don't seem to fit as easy. It does make me angry (interlink Hydro dudes!).

Does MultiSpray :
  1. Fits the Mytee jugs thread better?
  2. Is their gun made better, lasts longer?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have heard that the "water jet" is stainless and lasts longer and is rebuild-able on The Multisprayer compared to the Hydroforce which is not.

We bought the Multisprayer for a while until Hydroforce up graded their offering. Better jug and nicer lance comparable to the Multisprayer. We're back with Hydroforce mainly due to the side fill jug.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Hydro-Force made a change to its valve and I am assuming they are having their Chinese manufacturer make them now. Only reason I can come up with why we are seeing such a high failure rate. Same reason got the QD. We replace those with USA made female flow through and they last 5 times as long as the ones they come stock with. Multi-Sprayer(Gene) is using real dema valves and everyone that has made the switch has told me they are getting way more consistency from Gene's then these new versions of the Hydro-Force. I know why Hydro-Force went cheap and had the Chinese make a copy but you don't take that risk with your flagship product. I wouldn't be saying even of this if they weren't blowing me off the last 9 months. I have asked and asked and even volunteered to come in and talk with them because it is a BIG deal and nothing but crickets....I'll post some pictures of them side by side here after lunch and they are on the list for Josh to get on the website tomorrow..

Reactions: Mikey P and Russ T.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have heard that the "water jet" is stainless and lasts longer and is rebuild-able on The Multisprayer compared to the Hydroforce which is not.

We bought the Multisprayer for a while until Hydroforce up graded their offering. Better jug and nicer lance comparable to the Multisprayer. We're back with Hydroforce mainly due to the side fill jug.
No they hydro-force is rebuild able and the parts should be inter changeable but they have made changes to the parts(hydroforce) that I believe are the problem but since I'm not a engineer they could care less what I say because the failure rate is within parameters whatever the heck that means

John Olson

Name
John Olson
John, last week... Just got it in like last Wed and unboxed it. Haven't used it yet and it's no big deal because I really don't have issues with them... I was just making a friendly suggestion
Ok :) I have been really patient with Hydro-Force (CRW) and while I like gene a lot CRW has been a huge help in our success and I don't really want to "turn" people away from their products so I haven't told everyone here to start making alternative suggestions. 1 because I need to train them on the differences because there is a lot when you see the pictures and two I keep hoping they listen to me and fix the problem because I like the Hydro-Force "style" better. See my conundrum :( Wish they would listen, but they didn't listen about the flash extractor and it took me making a trip on my own time to set them down and explain why the starter on the flash cuffs needed to be male. Felt like a episode of sesame street..one of these things is not like the other...If it was 9 years ago when we had a wish for mutual destruction I would understand the lack of caring what I have to say but it isn't like that anymore..Only thing I can think is no one is telling anyone that actually matters, just like they did with the flash cuffs. Who wants to admit they screwed the pooch..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom