A challenge to all of you!

Bob Foster

We want to make a statement when we go to Las Vegas. That's membership.

We are the most active board for a good reason.

Why not every one of us encourage someone who is in this business to join up as a member. When you do and they sign up then I want you the person who encouraged the new one to join to introduce them when they sign up.

Dusty started it - it was too easy for him because it was his brother Nathan.

So lets all show the world of CCer and a few of those pompous association dickheads that the TAIL DOES WAG THE DOG! :p

Mike Brummett

Let's see..........

the "pompous associations" were paying the bills for Connectons w-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-y before THIS board popped up on the scene.

Now Mikey'sBoard is hitchin' a ride with somebody elses booth and suddenly there is gonna be a revolution with Mikey P. playing the part of Fidel and taking over the industry!!

Come on Bob, get a grip buddy.

MIKE

Mikey P

Administrator
GG and I are sharing the booth Mike.

The funds were raised here in a contest to win a free Seminar pass.

the "pompous associations" were paying the bills for Connectons w-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-y before THIS board popped up on the scene.

Actually I think WE were paying the bills by over paying for our rooms.

I guess all reasoning goes out the door when a fat drunk whispers in your ear.

-JB-

Name
JB
Mike, I don't get it?

You seem to run very hot & cold w/your opinions, it's almost as if you have an alter ego, or is it just a bad day on

Greenie

I would say the pompus associations were overpaying the bills for Connections all this time.

And just to be fair, I do believe Bob actually said " a few of those pompous association dickheads "

harryhides

Name
Tony
Mike Brummett said:
Let's see..........

Now Mikey'sBoard is hitchin' a ride with somebody elses booth and suddenly there is gonna be a revolution with Mikey P. playing the part of Fidel and taking over the industry!!
Come on Bob, get a grip buddy.
MIKE

Mike, just to keep this factual, only the three original Associations that started Connection in '99 CFI, CCINW and PCUCA put any money into Connections. They all do, however take money out in the form of profit and thats fine with me.
As for who pays the bills - it is primarily the Exhibitors that foot the bills and they pass on the costs to carpet cleaner customers in general who pay all of their bills. Some Associations manage to send only one or two members and the vast majority of attendees are non members from the west coast.
As for the Associations, lets not forget that you yourself were ambivalent at best until a year or two ago and sometimes even negative.

Connections attendance is around 2,500-3,000 I believe - so ......
The 12 Associations in N America that own iicrc stock have a total membership of 1,200 out of well over 80,000 carpet cleaners. So, as far as speaking for carpet cleaners in general, I'd say that was a stretch.
I think that we'd all agree that we should all, as cleaners get organized and united which you are attempting in your way as we are in ours.

There are dickheads both inside and outside of the Associations.

So Mike, I have a question for you - who should "take over the industry"?
One or two very influential individuals or the tens of thousands of independent carpet cleaners that make up this industry?
:idea:

diamond brian

"I guess all reasoning goes out the door when a fat drunk whispers in your ear".

That's just plain mean Mikey--evan for someone with your low standards!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom