A different thread about vacuums. One that we can't argue on

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Instead of arguing about your vacuum cleaner being the best and sounding like normal losers who don't have a life

Let's talk about the worst vacuum cleaner NOT TO GET! Ive used several and I think the newer guys on here are on a budget and need to know about the pieces of junk.

1. Hoover Commercial. Any model with those two words will give you bad performance.
Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.com/Hoover-Commercial-CH54115-Hard-Bagged-Intellibelt/dp/B00YPJ85LS/ref=asc_df_B00YPJ85LS/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=693072171754&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17474146052550771990&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9011038&hvtargid=pla-310571576539&mcid=7ffb027133d73cf8b4985b86cb922840&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw3NyxBhBmEiwAyofDYd52zhPTRmLilAvRJPOIvEmNj8AAeoiv3oMbbmRYlxd9RvdCTBGtGxoCs6UQAvD_BwE&th=1

2. Bissel from Walmart: I used several of these on my astroturf/manure jobs and they actually cause more work. Don't let the cheap price fool you. Save up a little more money or use a credit card if you need to, but don't buy any cheap vacuum.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
And @Jimmy L , My 18" wide hoover that you suggested was junk. I don't know what I did different that yours, but it was embarrassing on how it performed. My model looked a little different than the one below, but it was the same concept

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Here's another waste of money I spent

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
And I owned 3 of these, and after the 3rd frustration, I realized how much money I was wasting. They performed good, but the bag is too small, and the wrong parts are made of plastic (STRIPPING THREADED HOLES, cracked and broken parts), instead of metal and the hose gets clogged up too 0ften to slow down the work. OVERPRICED JUNK!

• Wow
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Mikey P

Administrator
I enjoy using the Oreck XL because of its light weight, the excellent ergo handle and I've never found a brush roll the lifts the pile better.

And it's ememensly satisfying to dump that heavy paper bag..

And it so loud it forces me to enjoy music or a podcast through my pixelbuds

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I enjoy using the Oreck XL because of its light weight, the excellent ergo handle and I've never found a brush roll the lifts the pile better.

And it's ememensly satisfying to dump that heavy paper bag..

And it so loud it forces me to enjoy music or a podcast through my pixelbuds
So which vacuum do you tell your sheep to stay away from?

Mikey P

Administrator
I think your boy Roger promotes Ron's vacuum. Though, I highly doubt Roger does any vacuuming.

It's not a bad unit, it's just nothing special for the price, other than the fact that while in use, you can see the dirt falling into the cup which causes most humans to slow down.

It's too heavy and awkward to use on a staircase too

Reactions: Living The Dream

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
2. Bissel from Walmart:

Not true
I kicked Tom Tso Dyson shill's azz in a vac off at some fest years ago with a cheap Powerforce model
Constant filter cleaning was/is it's wart

The best Bissel was discontinued years ago
The Momentum
When the home Shark roll brush motor died , I went back to Bissel Powerforce bagged model

the crap vacs I've owned

Dirt Devil
Panasonic
$150ish dollar Hoover something or other model
Eureka/Sanitaire design
Every vac without a vac hose

..L.T.A.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Dyson is not good for commercial work. Heavy AF and too many little plastic parts that snap off when I jump speed bumps.
Retired from using Sharks and am now using a Bissell. I love it because it has a self retracting power cord. Also does a good job sucking.

I do like the sharks but I can't get one to last more than a month without the brush motor burning out.

Last edited:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The earliest vac I ever used.

1714936873772.jpeg

Reactions: Nomad74 and Mikey P

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
And @Jimmy L , My 18" wide hoover that you suggested was junk. I don't know what I did different that yours, but it was embarrassing on how it performed. My model looked a little different than the one below, but it was the same concept

I told ya!👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Showing up with a paying customer’s house and pulling out a Bissell, you might as well go ahead and pull out the Big Green Machine too😏

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Showing up with a paying customer’s house and pulling out a Bissell, you might as well go ahead and pull out the Big Green Machine too😏
If it makes you feel better, I used it to vacuum up cow and pig crap off of the astroturf. I never used it in a customer's home

• Haha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom