A new benchmark

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I won't go into specifics but we just had our biggest residential job ever, yesterday. This job came as a direct referral from this customer's daughter

It's still not over. I have several area rugs to clean and return, and more upholstery that I didn't have time for.

I arrived yesterday at 9 am and didn't leave until 9:45 pm. I've never been at a single residential customer's home for this long in 1 day. She even made me cookies!

I can't seem to let go of the wand but it does me good to have a customer fork over that kind of cash and be absolutely THRILLED at the same time.

These are the days that build the confidence necessary to go for bigger tickets. A nice little chunk was Scotchgard too.

Mel's younger brother is seriously considering joining us at The Clean Machine. He's got a condo to sell in Bozeman, MT and a few other things going on...but I could get excited about some GOOD help!

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Working him 9 to 9 pm... I'd imagine crack cookies!

By about 5 pm I would have been like get me outta here, I give up. I'll see ya tomorrow.
I was definitely over it by 5-6. Mel brought me a big bag of food around 1 and helped me load up a bunch of area rugs in the minivan.

This homeowner is hosting people in their home at the end of next week. My schedule is really full next week. I didn't want to miss the chance to earn a fantastic client.

I go back on Friday for 2 sofas, 3 arm chairs, and 2 ottomans.

Then I have to figure out how to get @ 500 sq ft of area rugs clean and dry and back in her home by next Thursday.

Too bad I can't get to the master shower and roughly 1500 sq ft of hardwood. Just not enough time for me to get it all done by the end of next week.

The best part, other than the large payday, is this lady was great to spend the day with. So accommodating and really friendly.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Way to go Russ
The bottom line only is for you, but it doesn't matter as long as you are happy.
The point is, it is awesome I am happy for you...Because it shows a positive move forward, and your determination, dedication is paying off
Congratulations bud

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Well, with the Cleanco clutch going in for service on Monday...might as well clean the hardwood!!

She is thrilled that we are going to make this happen in time for her company to come. I had originally told her we wouldn't have time.

The wood looks really good to begin with. I'm going to bring a couple products to test to see what she prefers. Planning on using the 175 and a white pad with some wood floor cleaner. I suppose I'll bring a boatload of towels to wipe up the slurry.

Anyone have a better idea for recovering slurry?

Floor is in a very large great room and kitchen with separate dining and a sitting room. It's probably at least 1500 sq ft.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Well, with the Cleanco clutch going in for service on Monday...might as well clean the hardwood!!

She is thrilled that we are going to make this happen in time for her company to come. I had originally told her we wouldn't have time.

The wood looks really good to begin with. I'm going to bring a couple products to test to see what she prefers. Planning on using the 175 and a white pad with some wood floor cleaner. I suppose I'll bring a boatload of towels to wipe up the slurry.

Anyone have a better idea for recovering slurry?

Floor is in a very large great room and kitchen with separate dining and a sitting room. It's probably at least 1500 sq ft.
Scrub with the white pad then recover the slurry and dirt with a Terry pad like an orbot superzorb

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
IMG_0374.JPG
IMG_0375.JPG
IMG_0376.JPG

Back down to earth today...in the rain!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom