A new glide every month...

Mikey P

Administrator

Executive Green Carpet Cleaning

1705459587939.png

·
Did you know that we custom make our carpet cleaning glides right here in shop? Glides help improve suction resulting in cleaner and drier carpets. Overtime, the teflon glides start to flatten and lose shape making them less efficient. We regularly change these to give you the best results possible! Just one of the many ways we deliver more for your dollar.
Call/txt or visit us online at executivegreencarpetcleaning.com ask us about our current special!

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

Executive Green Carpet Cleaning

View attachment 125841
·
Did you know that we custom make our carpet cleaning glides right here in shop? Glides help improve suction resulting in cleaner and drier carpets. Overtime, the teflon glides start to flatten and lose shape making them less efficient. We regularly change these to give you the best results possible! Just one of the many ways we deliver more for your dollar.
Call/txt or visit us online at executivegreencarpetcleaning.com ask us about our current special!

That’s an interesting way to show added value to their clients. There are likely things their customers find to be more important than that, but if it works for them, it is all good.

They have a nice site, and of course you and I know the founder from his early days here.

It is good to see a successful second generation cleaning company in a business that doesn’t tend to pass on the the children like it once had.

I’m going to teach a class in that area later this year; I’d like to see how they are doing.

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Dave is one of those guys who thinks customers care about Big Trucks and hole glides..

No idea where he got that notion from....

I always respected his views on RO water.

I think that sort of approach would resonate in today's marketplace even more than when we had active discussions here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom