A new record for call backs?

"You cleaned my carpet once before, I think it was May or June of 2012 (it was June of 2011 when I checked my file) and I need you to come back and redo it, because it is dirty again... now would I have to pay again or would I just get a big discount for cleaning it again, because its, you know, dirty, again."

I recall the job vaguely. My notes show a lot of pet urine and substantial food stain in the dining room. Somehow I am thinking this is the one where somebody dropped the gravy bowl, the place was pretty trashed, but because grandma was willing to kick in $50, (it was a $50 bill and a check split payment IIRC) it was finally time to get the carpet cleaned.
I said there would be no discount or freebie. I tried to set the appointment. They said "they'd get back to me" they were price shopping.
Wow, I've been called back 2-3 weeks later after a party and given 10% off, but never going on 3 years! Wow.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Don't the small letters in the back of your receipt specify that living on said carpet after the cleaning negates the life time no questions asked warranty?

Last edited:
Reactions: GCCLee
I am a jerk. I just scored a working Rotovac for $200 at my local janitorial supply house. If I don't keep it, I will flip it for $600-700.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I am a jerk. I just scored a working Rotovac for $200 at my local janitorial supply house. If I don't keep it, I will flip it for $600-700.

I was fixin to call ya more than a jerk : )

But dang Brotha, Thats how ya roll it right there, sheesh : )

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I'm a hot water extraction guy. Now I'm going to find out if I am a Rotovac kinda guy too. I was always skeptical, but for 4200, how can I go wrong? Can alays flip it for a profit.

What heads do you have with it?

My most used are the Quad Jet on CGD n the pad brush fur Trashed Resi/Apt stuff. White n Blue pads depending on soiling, then rinse!.
You'll love this thing, swing it like a convict wit a weedeater on hwy duty dude!

It has 3 jets per disk. I'm so broke, I gave him $100 to hold it and will give him the other $100 at 8am tomorrow when he opens and I'm on my way to a job. Never used a Rotovac, and to be honest, I've been skeptical for a long, long time, but for $200, I'm willing to find out how it works. Maybe upgrade it. My specialty seems to be rat nasty Section 8 and ghetto stores. I use a dual cord porty, two 3 stages pulling in series on a 6 gallon without heat or two 3 stages parallel on a 12 gallon with heat and 500 psi. I never figured it would make a difference.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
It has 3 jets per disk. I'm so broke, I gave him $100 to hold it and will give him the other $100 at 8am tomorrow when he opens and I'm on my way to a job. Never used a Rotovac, and to be honest, I've been skeptical for a long, long time, but for $200, I'm willing to find out how it works. Maybe upgrade it. My specialty seems to be rat nasty Section 8 and ghetto stores. I use a dual cord porty, two 3 stages pulling in series on a 6 gallon without heat or two 3 stages parallel on a 12 gallon with heat and 500 psi. I never figured it would make a difference.

I use mine to agitate with the Blue pads, ALOT : ) get a good camera for before n afters!

Sometimes to show off or to REALLY flush the crapola outta stuff, I'll use the jet heads. Now you can do Tile too!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
If you would have cleaned the carpet right the first time .....:eekk:

Sheew lol,

I gotta another cleaner I send people like this to, keeps em entertained hell prob keeps em in bidness : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom