A quart of OdorX "Last Resort" was not enough...

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez
About three years ago I bought a quart of Last Resort and it have been in the back of my truck rolling around. We had this clean-up last week and sprayed the whole house down before we started working. It did bring the odor levels down but I could have used a second quart to spray it after lunch. The first day we had thirteen people for 11 hours and the second day six guys to finish packing the garage and scrub the walls down. We had to pack almost everything as the executor of the state need to go thru the stuff to make sure we did not throw away any valuables, We have 8 vaults full of trash in our parking lot. The worse thing is that the lift of one of trucks broke down an it is sitting full of stinky contents at the mechanic's lot. When we lifted the bed there was about 50 empty cat food cans completely licked clean, she was feeding the rats. This worse I have ever seen.
IMG_3036.JPG

IMG_3054.JPG

2014-09-23 18.18.52.jpg
2014-09-23 18.19.07.jpg

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Yuck!! hope all your guys have up to date immunization shots!-- glad I'm not in your specialized field.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
They should send you a quart for free so they can use the pictures for advertising. That looks like the fire took the odor down a little.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Oh dam. That's like the TV show hoarders. Did you try odorcide? That stuff has worked on some funky odors for me. This looks like it the ultimate test for any odor product.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had one similar a couple of months ago, it was the worst we had ever done. But you've got us beat with that one.

The dog lived in the basement with 2-cats that it looked like they hadn't seen outdoors in many years. There was 2-dozen trash bags filled with dog poop that someone tried to cleanup but evidently gave up on because they left the bags there. We hauled out 6-dumpsters full of trash from that house.

We're at one now, its a mold job but its also a hoarder too.

Al_Paulsen

We have had good luck with double O on these. Lots of decomposition. We get about 4 to 6 a year.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We were in a pit in the basement of a restaurant Monday. Only one way in, it was a man hole.

It was officially a confined space. Required a permit and the tech had to be roped off and tied off, fresh air pumped in and a safety harness with a crane to pull the tech out if something went wrong.

Sewage back up had filled the pit with 5-foot of fecal stew. They had the septic guys pump it out and we had to go in and clean it. The odor was so bad they had to close the restaurant.

They had 4-other companies look at it and all refused. Fun stuff we do! :lol:

Reactions: BLewis
Back
Top Bottom