A question for my dear old friend Steve Toburen

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks for the answers Steve.

I got to hand it to you Mr Snarky, you sure know how to make a one trucker feel like a complete loser. Job well done.

Make sure to give me a byline in that issue of ICS.

(I wont leave you high and dry like Guffy did to Crazy George)

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Mikey P said:
I got to hand it to you Mr Snarky, you sure know how to make a one trucker feel like a complete loser. Job well done.

Well, Mikey, if you are referring to me above I would never intimate that a one truck operation is not "successful". While it is true SFS gives lots of tools for a multi-truck company a substantial minority of our SFS members make a conscious decision to "stay small". And that is great. They just use SFS Value Added Concepts to make more profit out of that one truck.

Mr. Non-Snarky
http://www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS In fact, when you think about it the small operator needs to make more money per truck simply because he only has one.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Steve,

I read alot of your post on different bbs, I'm kinda new to the bb talk. I see a lot of your post are really inspirational. I have read that the SSF classes are full this year in Chicago. I'm in Michigan, could you let me know when your next class would be in Chicago, I would like to attend.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Erik said:
Steve,
I see a lot of your post are really inspirational. I have read that the SSF classes are full this year in Chicago. I'm in Michigan, could you let me know when your next class would be in Chicago, I would like to attend.

"Inspirational", Erik? That word makes me a bit nervous. I'd go for "down-in-the-trenches, practical, ready-to-use advice and concepts" before I'd choose the "pie in the sky" motivational, "inspirational" route.

Steve
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS BTW, here is the SFS schedule for 2010 hot off the presses: http://www.jondon.com/trained/sfs.htm
You might also check out the SFS site above- we've downloaded a ton of materials from SFS on it and they are ALL FREE. Really. No matter what Terry says.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Erik said:
THANKS! See you in march.
That's great, Erik. Fair warning, though. We sold out the Roselle, IL this week months ago. So ya might wanna get signed up soon.

Steve
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com

PS A little known feature of our new SFS site, Erik, is our weekly QuickTIPS feature. It is open to everyone, not just SFS members, and is free. Every week you get a targeted industry idea or tip sent to you plus a listing of all the new stuff we've put up on the SFS site over the last week. Here is the link to register for the QuickTIPS service:

http://www.strategiesforsuccess.com/subscribe

Did I mention the service is free?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom