A signs do they work?

falcans

Name
Richard
Will do he is doing my decals for my trailer I'm from Canada so the price to ship to the states won't be cost effective

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

falcans

Name
Richard
On the job you can do a neighborhood special free advertising also except buying the signage he can also do mouse pads for 4.00 each hr just did 400 for a customer

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Have you ever thought of this

Here may be another idea for some who wonder how to get the attention of potential or future customers. It was an idea which I used to use back in the 70's when we had many trucks out on the job:

First, a well lettered van is a must because it truly becomes a Billboard-on-Wheels when rolling down the streets and highways. However, how would you attract customers when parked in someone's driveway?

One of the policies we had was to try to position the van toward the end of the driveway if possible, so that those driving by could see it easily.

Second, we put a revolving yellow service lite on the dash board while working, to really get the drivers' attentions!! This, IMHO, is a great way of advertising and creating interest in ones company and service!:clap:

Best to all;
Ed Valentine
cross-american.com

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I knew a cleaner from a neighboring town that had a yellow revolving light mounted on his roof and wired to his TM. When ever the unit ran so did the light.
He said it was really noticeable when he cleaned at night and he did a lot of restaurants and thought it brought attention to his company.

It really depends on who you are and where you want to position yourself but the light was too much for us. I'd never seen that before or since. :biggrin:

Now a rotating light on your sign I would do without hesitation. :winky:

P.S.
I also know a guy that wears one of these when he cleans. Now I won't say his name, just in case its a trade secret.
Michael MICHAEL Michael Michael MiChAeL! :lol:

LcsHelmet_zpsfcdf5025.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I knew a cleaner from a neighboring town that had a yellow revolving light mounted on his roof and wired to his TM. When ever the unit ran so did the light.
He said it was really noticeable when he cleaned at night and he did a lot of restaurants and thought it brought attention to his company.

It really depends on who you are and where you want to position yourself but the light was too much for us. I'd never seen that before or since. :biggrin:

Now a rotating light on your sign I would do without hesitation. :winky:

P.S.
I also know a guy that wears one of these when he cleans. Now I won't say his name, just in case its a trade secret.
Michael MICHAEL Michael Michael MiChAeL! :lol:

LcsHelmet_zpsfcdf5025.jpg

if you keep giving away my secrets i will stop sharing them with you!

now everybody is going to do the magic revolving light hat marketing trick!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom