A Strategies For Success week of your choice!!!

M

MB Auctions

Listing Closed
Winner:

Erik

sfs-arrow-logo.gif

Take this unique opportunity to save some money on attending a "SFS" course for next year and get a few perks as well..

Normal retail price for the week long seminar is $1275, our minimum bid starts at $1.00 with $49.00 increments

Your choice of date and location for within the next two years!

Included in this offer is a private dinner with Steve Toburen where you'll be able to pick his brain in private on how best to implement the legendary strategies for success. No PS's, no hyper links, no men in drag, no pesky Scott Warrington trying to divert your attention, just you and the Man himself focused on the growth of YOUR business for 2 to 3 hours over a nice dinner and hooch.
Also included is the ability to pick your seat in the classroom. if you are a chronic hand raiser and love to share anecdotes, go for front row dead center, or if you're nervous around Rock Stars choose to hide in the back corner.
and last but not least, Billy is going to let you meet him at Starbucks each morning so you can buy him his $7.00 rruffy drink and spend some time dissecting your website or door hanger designs one on one.

(MikeysBoard.LLC and JonDon INC reserve the right to refuse these additional offers if you turn out to be a toothless, drooling, neck tattooed, halitosis suffering, former Taco Bell night shift manager, Ebonics speaking, "Real Cleaner", portable hack working out the back of a Datson B210, Danny Strickland or are so anti social you'll never be able to work alongside anyone without sudden Tourettes like outbreaks or emotional breakdowns when he or she forgets the second U in vacuum or any of the above or in combination.)

Just about every Successful cleaner here on MB has already attended SFS, most want to go again.

Take this great opportunity to get on board now!

[video=vimeo;57899028]http://vimeo.com/57899028[/video]

The week in a glance here

SFS FAQs

What past attendees are saying..

View attachment 2762

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Pick his brain? He still has some left? :p

Steve:yoda:is awesome as are his cohorts Bill & Chuck, Angela does a fantastic job putting on the show.

Its definitely worth the days away from your business working on it and not in it! :icon_cool:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Well if you live in the land of winter weather I would choose St. Petersburg Florida January 13-17. The hotel we use is the Hampton Suites in downtown St. Pete. This is right on Tampa Bay and you can walk to at least 50 restaurants. Or you can do it the Tom King way and stay out on the beach which is about the same distance from the store (about 15 minutes.)

One benefit is that you will be sitting with students from all over the country so you don't have to worry about sharing "secrets' with your local competition.

For the remainder of this year we still have Salem NH in September and Roselle (Chicago) in October. If you have never been to downtown Chicago you owe it to yourself.

Have a great week learning and spending a few vacation days. Portland just ended yesterday and we had 6 alumni who returned for their 2-3 time in addition to 25 newbies..

Mikey P

Administrator
Bill
What would you say is the ideal amount of time to go between sessions for returning members taking in to consideration changes in class content as well as how a business will progress, typically..

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Bill
What would you say is the ideal amount of time to go between sessions for returning members taking in to consideration changes in class content as well as how a business will progress, typically..

Mike,
I think that depends on how you handled the first time you attend. If you left SFS feeling good and tried to implement at least 1 idea every 2 weeks then you are probably a candidate to come back the next year. If you left class and never opened the manuals you probably shouldn't waste your time returning.

Someone like Tom King came and immediately implemented many ideas. He returned a second time and felt like he was ready to expand into other educational opportunities. He is the rarity that is trying to build a million dollar business in 5-7 years and will probably succeed.

If you are going to travel to SFS and you are returning for a second visit I would definitely go to a different city. The class changes with the region due to the personalities of the students. We really don't learn until we are challenged by different ideas. A different environment will help with the creativity. Plus you can really embarrass yourself in the hotel bar and not worry about running into those people in your city.

A seasoned veteran may need to attend about every 3 years. But of course by then the 3 instructors may be in nursing homes.

Reactions: Erik and Art Kelley

Mikey P

Administrator
I'll admit my main goal in attending was to try and entice my wife into taking a more active roll at the time.

No luck at all.

Now that my goal is to run two full time trucks I may need to come out again even though that third leg of the stool ain't going to happen (restoration)

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Now that my goal is to run two full time trucks I may need to come out again...
We would love to have your snarky, curmudgeonly presence with us again, Mikey. And since you attended SFS waaaaaay back in 2007 we have totally torn down and redone SFS at least 5 times. It is a whole new beast.

Today we have focused the entire SFS program on giving you the tools to become (if you want to be) an "Absentee Owner". For many in this business this Personal Freedom is the "sweet spot" in life. They can get their hands dirty in the business if and when they want but they also have the time and money to do other stuff. Now sure, I know you are in Hawaii right now and that is wonderful.

BUT imagine having the Business Infrastructure and the management and the training programs and the consistent marketing programs set up so you would seldom (or never) have to show up at all? (Unless you wanted to be there.) Sure, once you achieve this level your business also becomes more valuable but frankly many of our graduates decide not to sell out and instead just keep their companies cranking along producing "excess profits" to finance their lifestyle.

Or of course if after an entrepreneur receives the 4,000 plus (DIGITAL and hard copy) pages of SFS Business Infrastructure they still want to be hands-on 24-7 in their company they can- and they will become absurdly wealthy because they won't need to pay for high quality managers. (This is why Chavez still "works"- he is just plain greedy!)

Looks like somebody is going to get to transform their lifestyle for a super low price!

Steve

PS And Mikey, I gotta ask one question. Why limit yourself to only "run two full time trucks"? The third, fourth, fifth truck etc incrementally become more profitable and the company finds it much easier to achieve Critical Mass. Sounds like you better bid on your own auction... :)

Mikey P

Administrator
So Erik..

Mind if I ask you a few questions?

-Why SFS now? In other words, where is your CCing biz now and where would you like to see it in two years?

-If I'm not mistaken you currently run two Vortex trucks and do primarily commercial work. I also believe that you refuse to offer VLM/Cimex services, is that right? Will you be taking a nap when the Twins speak for hours on end about the endless possibilities of the fortunes to be made pushing the Yellow Devil or will you sneak out the back door and pester Papa Nick to start selling Zippers ? :stir:

-Will you betaking your wife/office manager with you?

- Are you the front row, raise your hand every 2 minutes with an annoying anecdote type or a sit in back and talk behind your hand to the guy next to you sort?

-What 3 things would you most like to improve about your business?

-Is your 3 legged stool complete?

-What location would you like to go to class at?

-Do you think SFS can help your Zipper business in any way? I would think so.. Do you ever foresee Zippy.LLC being enough of an income to sell off the rug sucking racket?

-Anything you would like to ask the Twins to help you prepare for your session?

Thanks bud, see you soon..

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Mind if I ask you a few questions? Looks like more than a few lol

-Why SFS now? In other words, where is your CCing biz now and where would you like to see it in two years? The price was right and I’ve heard great things about the class. In two years, I would like to be completely off the truck and not having to micro-manage everything.

-If I'm not mistaken you currently run two vortex\ trucks and do primarily commercial work. I also believe that you refuse to offer VLM/Cimex services, is that right? I don’t refuse to offer VLM/Cimex services. I do a little bit of post cleaning on spots that wick. I’ve tried to get some of my customers that are on a regular schedule to do VLM cleaning in between restorative cleaning and they were not very receptive to it.

Will you be taking a nap when The Twins speak for hours on end about the endless possibilities of the fortunes to be made pushing the Yellow Devil or will you sneak out the back door and pester Papa Nick to startselling Zippers ?
No, that’s actually the part I’m most interested in, diversifying my cleaning methods for new customers. No, I won’t be pestering Nick, it will be Dave. JK

-Will you be taking your wife/office manager with you? I wish that my wife would go, but I don’t think she will. I will try to work on her.

- Are you the front row, raise your hand every 2 minutes with an annoying anecdote type or a sit in back and talk behind your hand to the guy next to you sort? I’ll probably sit in the middle and if SFS is as good as what I’m anticipating, I probably won’t need to ask many questions.

-What 3 things would you most like to improve about your business? I would like to increase my prices, obtain more commercial customers, and learn some new marketing techniques.

-Is your 3 legged stool complete? My 3- legged-stool is complete, but my legs are a little short.

-What location would you like to go to class at? I haven’t decided yet, but I’m thinking Chicago or Tampa. Dave and Nick would probably like me to go to Tampa. lol

Do you think SFS can help your Zipper business in any way? I would think so.. I don’t know exactly what the course entails, but it sure would be an added bonus.

Do you ever foresee Zippy.LLC being enough of an income to sell off the rug sucking racket? I can’t foresee the future, but anything is possible. Hopefully, I can execute the information learned in SFS to grow my carpet cleaning company and not be so personally involved with all of the responsibilities. ( I really hate cleaning out the shit tanks) I would like to focus more of my time and energy to selling Zippers. But, I have no plans on selling my carpet cleaning business any time soon.

Do I need to need to wear a suit and tie?

Thank you, see you in Vegas!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
one more question..

any thoughts on another tool that could use your killer skills to improve it's durability or performance?

How about just a kick ass high flow, low profile wand built with the Zipper Zest?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Mind if I ask you a few questions? Looks like more than a few lol

-Why SFS now? In other words, where is your CCing biz now and where would you like to see it in two years? The price was right and I’ve heard great things about the class. In two years, I would like to be completely off the truck and not having to micro-manage everything. That is a reasonable time frame, Eric, if you consistently work at your Action Plan. (I have heard some SFS grads have gotten sidetracked into posting on internet BB's all day.)

-If I'm not mistaken you currently run two vortex trucks and do primarily commercial work. I also believe that you refuse to offer VLM/Cimex services, is that right? I don’t refuse to offer VLM/Cimex services. I do a little bit of post cleaning on spots that wick. I’ve tried to get some of my customers that are on a regular schedule to do VLM cleaning in between restorative cleaning and they were not very receptive to it. Let's talk about this challenge at SFS. One suggestion would be going forward in your proposals is do not specify cleaning methods- only frequency and results.

Will you be taking a nap when The Twins speak for hours on end about the endless possibilities of the fortunes to be made pushing the Yellow Devil or will you sneak out the back door and pester Papa Nick to startselling Zippers ?
No, that’s actually the part I’m most interested in, diversifying my cleaning methods for new customers. No, I won’t be pestering Nick, it will be Dave. JK Since he has zero trust in Yeadon and me Nick personally caters every SFS.

-Will you betaking your wife/office manager with you? I wish that my wife would go, but I don’t think she will. I will try to work on her. Erik, IF your wife is actively involved in your business I strongly suggest you both attend together. The results will be exponentially better assuming you don't just have her take your notes for you while you sit and make snarky comments. (Not that this has ever happened in any SFS class since 2007.)

- Are you the front row, raise your hand every 2 minutes with an annoying anecdote type or a sit in back and talk behind your hand to the guy next to you sort? I’ll probably sit in the middle and if SFS is as good as what I’m anticipating, I probably won’t need to ask many questions.

-What 3 things would you most like to improve about your business? I would like to increase my prices, obtain more commercial customers, and learn some new marketing techniques. You will have the tools to do all three after our five days together. If not, feel free to come on here and feed us to the sharks.

-Is your 3 legged stool complete? My 3- legged-stool is complete, but my legs are a little short.

-What location would you like to go to class at? I haven’t decided yet, but I’m thinking Chicago or Tampa. Dave and Nick would probably like me to go to Tampa. lol Nick would never miss Tampa in January which for understandable reasons is one of our most popular locations!

Do you think SFS can help your Zipper business in any way? I would think so.. I don’t know exactly what the course entails, but it sure would be an added bonus. Many have told us that SFS principles will help any business. In fact, we've adapted (stolen actually) a lot of stuff that Papa Nick used to grow Jon-Don to 10 locations and over 200 employees so yeah, I guess the stuff works in the retail side of our industry! :)

Do you ever foresee Zippy.LLC being enough of an income to sell off the rug sucking racket? I can’t foresee the future, but anything is possible. Hopefully, I can execute the information learned in SFS to grow my carpet cleaning company and not be so personally involved with all of the responsibilities. ( I really hate cleaning out the shit tanks) I would like to focus more of my time and energy to selling Zippers. But, I have no plans on selling my carpet cleaning business any time soon. The major thrust of SFS now is to prepare a business so an entrepreneur can (If they wish) become an "Absentee Owner" that enjoys a steady income stream from their company while having Personal Freedom.

Do I need to need to wear a suit and tie? No.

And Erik, be sure to stop by the Jon-Don booth next week. The Jon-Don twins will be there. (Plus you can harass Dave Howard at the same time!)

Steve

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Thanks Steve, how far in advance do I need to schedule my class? What is the cost for an extra person?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Name
Steve Toburen
Thanks Steve, how far in advance do I need to schedule my class? What is the cost for an extra person?
It varies, Erik. We sell out every SFS class. But especially with Tampa ya wanna be 2-3 months before hand. If you are thinking about the Roselle class this year starting October 14th you should register pretty soon.

Extra cost on the second person if you take advantage of our Early Bird Discount is 437.50 and I can get you that price.

Steve

PS Drop me a private email once you know your dates and I'll smooth the way for you. Not all of our reps know about our reckless SFS auction offer! :)

Reactions: Erik

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom