Accounts that work with the cleaner...Gotta luv em...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
So far we have added 7 residential jobs from this client,they have over 6000 members.So tapping into that is a great opportunity.they will also have a booth set up every month for member appreciation day. We will be giving away 100 dollar cash prizes for the various events they offer.

But in addition they awarded us the rugs in there locations in Chelmsford,Ma and Albany ,Ny...Albany first area goes down Monday...45 cents per square and travel time of 50 dollars an hour...So I am very happy in that area also...But-

Here is where it gets better.I mentioned in passing that I wish I had a rotary 175 rpm tool.To get the tile area,all 32 square feet.I mentioned I would probably rent one.Then have a floor guy come in to spiff it up.Monday,I go in an therein the box is a brand new one.With a boxes of all types of the pads.Hair,red,black,etc...Pullman Holt Dual floor speed ,20 inch ...

A pair of brand new floor dusters 48 inch wide. Storage racks and wall hangers for better organization. Brand new pair of pro team Pro team Mega Vac Back Pack Vacuum's. 1 pro -team Tail vac hip style.For the pipe 20 feet up so I can vacuum and wash the dust off.They thought the other ones would be too heavy for me up on the ladder. lol

Then 2 Sanitaire Contractor commercial Uprights dirt cup versions...with 2 magna gard cushioned magnet covers...

1 case of Truckmount detergent,2 cases of Traffic Lane Pre Spray,An a case of Fab Pro Carpet Protector...

Then to top it off,free supplements an free membership for myself and all the others...Just f-n wow...

But all systems are in place,tweaking is still occuring in some items.But we are getting better every night. Just droolin here for when Albany/Chelmsford become more then a carpet account...But that is at least 6-8 month's away.Have to perfect everthing,then get my travel crew for weekdays.An then one for weekends...I figure a pair of Honda Insights for good weather,Ford Escape Hybrids for Winter ...?

(Caes-08)now I get to figure out vct tile cleaning...Need input on the very best type stripper n finish. Have no clue..?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
We use a product called Premier 22 floor finish. 4 coats gives it a nice wet look. Burnishes good at any speed and holds up well. I think it 24% solids.

You would just have to call a local supplier to find it to save on shipping.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I love Betco Products. Extreme Stripper and the Hybrid-25 wax if it is high traffic and NOT being burnished weekly. Everyone will have an opinion but these are what I used and love them and I used many many different ones. Oh and I don't sell them as the Janitorial supply house around the croner does and they have been very very good to many over the last 14 years so i'm not gonna take anyting away from them.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Will Do how far are you from Schenactady an or Tonawanda?

These are ripe apples ... What you doing Monday?

Tku, all above for reply's on floor type info.Have to whip out my Stanley Quentin Hulin info.Has he ever been on Hot Seat ?
No wax build up yet,this is only a small kid's bathroom.An ideal place to practice techniques,an proper curing...

Also have a wooden floor to redo.Steam Way,Bridgepoint or ? 2100 square feet ?

95 percent good shape,entrance wear area somewhat ? About 18 square feet ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom