ADI ( American Drying Institute) Morristown TN

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

Mark was that when it was under Chuck Dewald or Jerry Blaylock?

I swear Blaylock sounds super familiar to me for some reason......... Both are close by so : )

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Morristown is off the beaten path, I flew into Knoxville and rented and car and drove off in search of Morristown, small town. :eekk:

The school is right next door to Chuck's house, a converted garage and a building he building he built his flood house inside of are within steps of his home. It was a good class!

Reactions: GCCLee

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I have the schedule printed

July 30- Aug 1

Aug 20-22

Sept 10-12

Oct 1-3

Oct 22-24 all 2014 dates

If I get to go it will likely be within the last 3

Anyone else wanna go?

Just got off the phone with Jerry and if 3 or more go, the price is significantly less.

Im going regardless after talking to him : )

Me an my no logo candy wagon, lol Harry lol

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think you'll get plenty out of it and yes I know its a large expense for you but if it gives you the confidence (you've never lacked it that area) to profess more water work then you'll recoup back it fast.

Plus as close as you are, you should really take advantage of it being somewhat local to you.

Reactions: GCCLee

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I attended when Chuck Jr ran the school. Jerry Blalock was one of the instructors. A good trainer and less controversial than Chuck.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL

I went to the first one before it officially became a school.

Claude Blackburn was there, Curt Bolden, Dan & Ryan Poske, Bob Bonwell, it was a loaded class. Winter and Chuck had on shorts the whole time. He'd jump up on the table to make a point. The guy was nutz but he knew drying so as animated as he got it was still a very good school. I heard Chuck II class was very good also much more science than Senior gave us.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
LOL

I went to the first one before it officially became a school.

Claude Blackburn was there, Curt Bolden, Dan & Ryan Poske, Bob Bonwell, it was a loaded class. Winter and Chuck had on shorts the whole time. He'd jump up on the table to make a point. The guy was nutz but he knew drying so as animated as he got it was still a very good school. I heard Chuck II class was very good also much more science than Senior gave us.

I went to the second one right after the amazing Doc Holliday. Back then they used slow speed RX20 for the extraction. This was until Kurt invented the Extreme Extractor. Restoration has about 20 changes for every one in cleaning.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yep we used the low speed RX in class and at the time everyone was buying them up. I think the wet study nuked the sale of them because there were questions about the torque on a wet backing.

On the glue down on the garage Chuck was shooing us out because we were talking too long. He said don't even extract it, it will dry.
We didn't and it did. :eekk:

Amazing what a hundred airmovers and few dehu's can do. :p

Reactions: J Scott W

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Thats Old School

Mr Jerry said he would Change My Life.

I dripped yur name, lol

Latest posts

Back