Aerotech belt cover

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Could someone post a picture of the belt cover on the newer A/T. I am going to remove the STUPID insulated cover that Blueline built. The blower being covered retains to much heat.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
when that machine first came out I told ya the only real problem was going to be the heat the cover held in...and that fan was not going to help it one bit......then other fans were added to help it out and I told ya that was not going to work......those monster blowers have got to breath.....they put off way to much heat........whats it doing.....cooking the oil...seals....or just way over heating..........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I don't remember what the cover was for.....I think it was to lower the noise level.......if that is the case then I would at least cut the top of the cover off so the blower can breath.....if it is hooked to an HX you still should get good heat from the exhaust...........

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
The cover on the blower was to retain heat in the blower so that the heat exchange would run hotter. I will post some pictures tomorrow, along with the thermal imaging pictures of the blower outlet temp exceeding 300 degrees.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
What if you just removed the top cover? I bet you will notice no drops in cleaning temps and maybe a 1-2% noise incease. IMO

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
This is the outlet temp on the TI 850 under the cover at 40 degrees outdoor temp. I'll find out what is is at 90 degrees.
IR_0268.jpg

Name
Lee Stockwell
Funny thing is when I noted four years ago that the yellow "HAT 7000" blower was actually a kryloned TI-850 SLY started WW3 trying to get me booted from here.

Back
Top Bottom