After All These Years..Mytee Finally Graduated!

Name
John LaBarbera
7and5graduation.jpg

John Olson

Name
John Olson
GOSH DANG IT SON OF A ^%@^%$^%@^ I knew I should have waited to order them things I just KNEW it. I tried so hard to wait :( I hope no one wants to return the dozen or so we have already sold.

Oh Nice Job John :) Serious that was the last thing it needed. Thank you for always listening.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone in San Diego.

Happy New Year

John Watson

Alright John, Now I will be able to throw my marks a lot away ont he bottom half.

But you know me always trying to out think Sherlok, Why in tarnations didn't they mark them all the way???? 96 and 128 on the smaller one (4qt) and a 160 and 192 on the 6 qt one. Please tell me they are marked on the other side and you just showed these so I could ask the flippen questions right??? Or do we still have to keep the flippen marks a lot anyways???

Greenie

I asked a dozen guys, and thye all pretty much said the same thing, I add 32oz. or whatever of concentrate chem. and fill the rest with water, it's a HydroSoaker... Actually my O2 customers are jsut filling to the first "rib" (16 oz.) roughly and the rest is water, so the 32oz. is plenty.

We have them in stock.

Name
George Valliant
Greenie,

What tip are your clients using with the Hydrosoaker? Or, are they running a 4-1 with no tips? The reason I ask is because I want to try 02 next month and curious how many oz of chem to add to my 7 quart jug set at 4 to 1.

thanks,

Greenie

Most these days seem to have the 8:1 going on, and based apon the 5 qt. orig. jug they put 15-20oz. of O2 in the jug, so you would use 1/2 of that on a 5 qt. or roughly 13-17oz. on a topped off 7 qt.

John Watson

Guess my mixing of chems is different than yours as I don't use the Hydra force or other inline bulk sprayers..or mix 5 qts at a time, nor does every one else. I was looking out side the box thinking how I could use these jugs. Oh well!!

The only time I add chems before water is if I have premeasured amount of both. So I guess I just keep my ol 3 gal red plastic bucket that has the graduations all the way up the side.

When I mix and store 1 gal or less of the products that I use having a 1 gal mark, (Stuff like DD12, QAL, ) shore nuff would have made it easier. Hence the marks a lot.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Greenie said:
Most these days seem to have the 8:1 going on, and based apon the 5 qt. orig. jug they put 15-20oz. of O2 in the jug, so you would use 1/2 of that on a 5 qt. or roughly 13-17oz. on a topped off 7 qt.

keep in mind there are still alot of guys who find using an HF sprayer too complicated for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom