AirPath - Staircase Drying Times

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
For people with Air Paths:

How are you drying staircases? I know you can tilt the airpath on it's side. I can see that working on a vacant home, but wouldn't the air be spread out all over the home and not in one direction and not just the staircase itself?

What are you guys getting for dry times with your air paths realistically on wall 2 wall?

What can be done to dry staircases if Airpaths cannot be utilized?

I can see getting fast dry times for the wall 2 wall carpet, but than you just tell the client it will take 4-6 hours for the staircase?

Bill

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
We always carry a normal fan for stairs and halls. Turn it upside down and shoot it down the stairs.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
why would it take 4-6 hours to dry? mine dry in 1-3 hours with my truckmount.... depending on humidity of course very rarely do we need to use fans.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
AdamHale said:
We always carry a normal fan for stairs and halls. Turn it upside down and shoot it down the stairs.

Normal fans work better for stairs but, I don’t think putting a fan at the top of a staircase is a good idea. Works just as well for the bottom tilted up.

The airpath is a fine tool but it has its drawbacks and I don’t use it as much as I thought I would. It can cut dry times in half vs a normal fan but it is loud bulky and heavy. I would say do everything else to cut try times before you buy an airpath (Glide, 2” wand, 2.5” hose).

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
There are guys w/ ads for "dry in 30 mins or less" using airpaths or fans, I wanted to see how they can do that with staircases.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
i think you need to make a video for us and utube, and demonstrate how to use them on the stairs. LOL that would be funny.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom