Almost a record month

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I was only a few hundred dollars away from matching the record set in July for the biggest month my company has ever had.

I am as happy as Marty in doody.

66% new customers, 34% repeat customers (we are growing, thank God).

I am planning on breaking that record this month (Nov).

I would have broke the record this month but I couldn't find a cleaner to do 2 jobs today....killed me. I tried like hell but whatyagonnado?

How was your Oct?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I made more money the first two weeks with this new company, than I would have working the whole month with the previous. So I guess that means I'm up 100+% ?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Good going Brian!

Our On-Location Division will exceed budget for Ooctober- I'll get final numbers tuesday morning after friday & saturday are posted. The commercial cleaning department within that division which has been down for 4 consecutive years will have its second upward trend month exceeding last year by almost 23% (still not back to where it was 4 years ago but a great sign).

November this year has 5 Sundays and the holiday (Sunday's only get about 15-20% of a normal pruduction day) so while it willl still be a great month it will not likely be a record~ budgeting 540k for the division this year.

Ken

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom