Am I Cleaning the Carpet or Washing the Carpet

Johnnyone

With the High flow becoming the craze it has changed my perception of being a carpet cleaner. The high flow and high glided recovery, seems to be a balancing act to get great results.

I did my 1st carpet job with 11002 yesterday and was impressed with the results. I kinda felts like I was a fireman with a water hose in my hand. Lots of water, over spray and drips ever where. Yes, there is some tweaking to be done, with some help from the hive or senior Borgs

AM, I being directed by the collective to go where no cleaner has gone before?

minuteman

Your doing both! Get your wand cleaned up,get rid of the drips and so on, high flow and high vac is always where its been - "its a Clean and Wash & Dry" business.

Greg

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I've always thought that I was there to wash the carpets. Thats why I would tell my client that they will not be perfectly dry when I'm done because I am using more water than other cleaners, the carpets are being cleaned as close as possible to being in the wash.

Of course now, with the glide, the carpets will dry that much quicker using even more water.

I was thinking about the HM Drymaster Uph tool. Its high flow yet leaves the fabric very dry. If I have the pressure up or move the tool too quickly it doesn't dry as well. Applying that to the wand with a glide, a good flow, moderate pressure (enough to force into the pile), aimed such that the vacuum picks it up like the uph tool, and with a slow easy stroke, this is why the water is being picked up so much better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom