and away we go.. M10F is in the works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Since nobody will give me anything free I suppose I'll have to do it the old fashion way - with money!

F

FB7777

Congrats Shawn, take Jeremy as yore date PlEASE!!

I hate hearing an old arthritic woman whine. :very_drunk:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Cool, I was talking with Bill yesterday about the time slot.

We figured Keith can talk for 25-minutes, Lockhart for 25-minutes and I'll show a video for 5-minutes. He said he was good with that.

It always pays to know the MC. :winky:

Richard,
After talking with Mikey we decided to increase your time to 90 minutes.

Congrats.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Richard,
After talking with Mikey we decided to increase your time to 90 minutes.

Congrats.

Bwaaaahahaha,
Tease me wit Tainted Gummy Bears again Chavez, It'll be a loooooong 90min, you better sport some goggles while your up there : )

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bwaaaahahaha,
Tease me wit Tainted Gummy Bears again Chavez, It'll be a loooooong 90min, you better sport some goggles while your up there : )

don get so cocky you little shit...
some ether and a rag....
and YOU could become a rodeo clown real easy! :twisted:

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
don get so cocky you little shit...
some ether and a rag....
and YOU could become a rodeo clown real easy! :twisted:

I'll Spit tobacco in someones eye fur that, prob kick em in the knee too, then when they bend over n turn around I'll boot em in the azz!

Remember that dumb woman that wanted her picture taken with the cute cuddly panda bear so she hopped the fence. Yea Umm

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I blame you bawb! You raised him.

I don't know where we went wrong with him. :p

Speaking of raising, my wife got a call from the school yesterday. We've had our grand kids staying with us this school year and already had a call because my grandson was talking back to the teacher last month. (my kids never got in trouble) So she gets a call and at dinner she tells me and he was standing there. I asked him what he did now. He said nothing and he was telling the truth.

His sister, got into it with some other girls about who was being invited to her birthday party. It pissed another girl off, she told one girl she was not inviting the third girl to her party, the second told the the third girl what she said and my grand daughter told the second girl she was going to kill her for telling. :eekk:

She's only 5-years old. who raised this child?

I told her "What are you thinking? They will call the police on you! You can't say that!

You can tell her.... you're going to fook her up so bad her parents won't recognize her, but you can't say you'll kill her. "

I'll get this kid straighten out yet. :winky:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Chavez, I need to know what percentage Mexican your grandchild is before I can comment on your situation.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
With their behavior I really don't think they are related to me. Switched at birth perhaps? :lol:

My daugher is half and her ex husband was half. So they are pretty fooked up. :winky:

Funny thing is she is such a tiny little thing, it was hard not to laugh at her. But what she said was serious. She just did understand the gravity of the statement. :oldrolleyes:

It's been a rough school year, I'm too old for this shit! :lol:

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
With their behavior I really don't think they are related to me. Switched at birth perhaps? :lol:

My daugher is half and her ex husband was half. So they are pretty fooked up. :winky:

Funny thing is she is such a tiny little thing, it was hard not to laugh at her. But what she said was serious. She just did understand the gravity of the statement. :oldrolleyes:

It's been a rough school year, I'm too old for this shit! :lol:

:lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Edward: Pretty well, I think. I think we need some major sucking up.

<dl><dd>Hollister: Very well, sir. You're… not only handsome, but a powerful man. I could see the second you walked in here, you were someone to reckon with…
</dd></dl>

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Flight booked...room booked..car rental..sitting and waiting on me......

I land in San Jose at 3:15 on the 20th......and then I go pick up my car rental....

any one getting to the airport around that time and need a ride..let me know.........

Hey Jim, I'm suppose to land at 12:35. I might need a ride if no one else is around.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I could have flown out in the PM and it been a shorter travel time but I wouldn't get home until late that evening.

With the early flight I should make it home for family dinner, even though I have a 2-hour layover in Chicago.

It seems I'm always stuck at O'hare for a few hours no matter which direction I go. :icon_rolleyes:

Hey Rich, my flight out is at 7:25 also with a layover in chicago.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
if it is...there is always the trunk......

If Kevin is still there..we can make room...car is supposed to sit 5

Ya Fookers best pack light ! Or We'll be Dragon Azz into town, lol

Really though, I am small and can ride about anywhere : ) Jus not in the Trunk, especially with you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom