And the Oscar goes to.......

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
For the most part I loved the video. I do have concern if words like "Flood" and "Saturate" may have negative connotations to rug owners.

Reactions: Mikey P

Ron K

Scott,
Most if not all Oriental Rugs are washed many times before they reach consumers. I believe even modern American Orientals are washed prior to sale.
I think even some in home chemicals say to saturate/flood the urine spot/carpet for best results.
Thanks though for watching.
Regards
Ron

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
I believe its a good thing to show and tell what you do. The only observation I have is the last part of the video. It is a small thing that struck me we I saw rugs outside on the parking lot. It may not sit well with some viewers that rugs, albeit wrapped, were out on the parking lot. It took me a couple of times watching the video to realize that you did have them on a piece of carpet and not on the asphalt. I would kindly ask: What was the point of showing this in the video in this way?

Reactions: Joe Appleby

Ron K

I believe its a good thing to show and tell what you do. The only observation I have is the last part of the video. It is a small thing that struck me we I saw rugs outside on the parking lot. It may not sit well with some viewers that rugs, albeit wrapped, were out on the parking lot. It took me a couple of times watching the video to realize that you did have them on a piece of carpet and not on the asphalt. I would kindly ask: What was the point of showing this in the video in this way?

Can't get nothing past you Tom. You are correct there is a doubled over piece of rug pad there just for the picture. Our video person used that shot because she liked how it looked. Actually those rugs were sent to us from a Hunting/Fishing Lodge in Alaska. We picked them up from Sea/Tac washed, repaired and cut pad and then bundled them up for air cargo transport back. So we could actually advertise like many other quality washers, "we wash rugs from everywhere"! We have gotten rugs from Arizona too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom