Annual Before & After Photo Contest - WIN a prize!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Get Yo Freak On : )

This Aint easy pie berber either

Attachments

• Unit19Before.jpg
    Unit19Before.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Unit19Afterjpg.jpg
    Unit19Afterjpg.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 167

Wing It

Supportive Member
Name
John Wingfield
All are impressive but so far wills pics have my vote. I could do without the first pic that looks like a colostomy bag exploded though.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I just did this today...but didn't take an after. So just to show what flex with RVxl and 230-240 degree heat does.
View attachment 4641

Just loving those Rotovac 360 XL's!

Zee, I changed out the lower hose to full 2 inch that hooks up to the lower plate of the unit.

Even Talking to Cliff out in Florida, he wasn't sure why they had the 1.5 inch hose there for awhile.

It seemed to make a difference on how much quicker the bottom tray cleared out the water.....even better suction of course too :)

Name
Nate W.

The first day I got the 360i way back when, I shoved the clear sight tube in a short 2" hose... The only picture I have right now on my computer..
20150123_121330.jpg

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
image.jpg
image.jpg

Disabled customer. Knew she had cat issues under her bed. Moved bed to find the first picture. Mostly vomit, hair balls and other "stuff". Vacuumed it with 4 or 5 thorough passes each direction. Treated yellow/oranges with peroxide, presprayed and rinsed with Sapphire 570....did this room first and we upsold 250.00 in deodorizer and scotchgard based on how awesome it came out. boom!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
WillS pictures and results are most definitely outstanding.

Where do you advertise to get these kind of clients? :winky:

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
WillS pictures and results are most definitely outstanding.

Where do you advertise to get these kind of clients? :winky:

Thanks man. Advertise in the ghetto - they have the most money.

It's like during the recession with mechanics booming and car dealerships selling less cars. People would rather spend money fixing something up then having to re-purchase the item at a higher price.

Last edited:

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
That first picture of the feces is actually a mental health facility we clean monthly. It was an emergency call that one of the patients got up from the bed and tried running to the bathroom. We had to go back to the office and pick up 2 shovels before we could even start cleaning it.

I didn't clean that one - one of my partners did. I would have passed.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Putting these up for the "Boy Wonder" son in law of mine....Aron Jewett

Yesterday....I left him on this project while I ran to another....

He did get some work done with the aid of the Rotovac 360 XL while he was watching cartoons :lol:

2015-07-09 02.27.42.jpg

2015-07-09 02.27.47.jpg

2015-07-09 02.27.51.jpg

2015-07-09 02.27.55.jpg

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i just did one last night that i will have to wait till i get home today to load up. phone doesnt let me upload photos to this site. it was epic though.

Name
Brad Gouveia
unnamed.jpg

unnamed2.jpg

unnamed 3.jpg

This was a greasy restaurant I did the other night. You know it is bad when your shoes stick to the carpet. Cant believe they let it go so long. I was worried my shoe was going to come off it was so sticky.

Pictures don't really show how bad it was and the line down the middle it the shadow of the wall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
[QUOTE="Clean Response, post:

This was a greasy restaurant I did the other night. You know it is bad when your shoes stick to the carpet. Cant believe they let it go so long. I was worried my shoe was going to come off it was so sticky.

Pictures don't really show how bad it was and the line down the middle it the shadow of the wall.[/QUOTE]

Let me guess: They wanted to pay bottom dollar and get virgin carpet?

Well you gave 'em good for whatever they paid! Nice work!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom