Another 100 year clean

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Sometimes it's the challenge with the tools you have at hand. The slurry that comes off that wouldn't take long to foul filters either.

Name
cameron demille
I have mixed feelings about this. It's great he's doing it and feels excited about it, but the article says that the supervisor is basically just letting him run with it, on a 100+ year old historical floor. Wouldn't you want to call in someone that specializes in this? Not the cleaning but the polishing and restoration. He's just going to wing it with janitorial equipment.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Since they didn't seem to care, anything he does will be an improvement. After a few years and he's gone it will probably go back to the filthy state. I cleaned an entrance to a commercial building that look like it had antique tiles. It was actually just normal tiles with years of dirt. The cleaning crew just mopped over it once and called it done.

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
We are talking about a UNION CONTROLLED USPS. This might be the only guy in the building with any initiative to try and make things better. Have you noticed the" I deserve this job attitude" at your local post office. Only one employee at the service counter regardless of how long the line is and my post office shuts the doors everyday for lunch. I guess mo one has thought about staggering the lunch breaks to take care of customers like most real companies would do.
And this same government wants to take care of our health.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom