ANOTHER EASY ADD ON SERVICE Filling Travertine

Mikey P

Administrator
No sealing needed?? Can it be applied right after turbo style cleaning?

Use for long lasting repairs of holes and voids
Light and Dark options may be blended for a broad color spectrum
Dries to a matte finish
Special bonding properties increase durability
Easy to use: just mix with water
Product description: Easy-to-use travertine repair product that permanently repairs unsightly holes, voids, and missing travertine fill. This powder is converted to a paste by adding water and is applied like spackle.

ted mcfadden

Supportive Member
Name
Ted McFadden
Are you filling the holes which continually appear on travertine floors. This process makes it easy. It works great in holes the size if a dime or smaller and dries a natural honed look. If the hole is larger or if the travertine is polished you need to use a polyester resin.

Nice video Rob. I just linked that to the Travfil item on at easystonecare.com. Keep those videos coming, they are great!

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I like Traverfill. I do it a bit different. I usually use a small putty knife and shave it with a razor blade at a 45 degree angle. After cleaning it off make sure to look at the area around the repair for any residue. Even honed tiles have a sheen and a bit of residue will be noticeable in the right light.

Travertine cleaning and honing San Jose

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
No sealing needed?? Can it be applied right after turbo style cleaning?

You'd have to come back to seal just the holes. I don't.

You can fill after turbo as long as there's no puddling in the holes. The product is similar to grout but dries much harder.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom