Another Part of The Multi Truck Operation

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
67D017EA-1452-4083-B54D-6423AC03572C.jpeg

Name
Lee Stockwell
I noticed. However I used it as a kid cleaning a pig farmers stalls out. Used a little John Deere skid steer for the bulk of it, and the fork for detailing.

Much preferred the sharper pitch fork for holding momma sow back when rounding up her young'uns for castration.

Reactions: hogjowl
Name
Lee Stockwell
How is it that all these farmers became carpet cleaners?
I grew up on a small farm in Michigan, my dad was a tool and die maker / machinist at a nearby factory as well. Kids back then were expected to work, and I did. Most days after school as well as some weekends I worked for nearby farmers until I turned 16 and got a "real job" at Kroger.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Do not lean the wand against the van!!! Would you like me to lean that against your personal vehicle?

I can't tell you how many times I have said that. Even if it's not scratching anything right now, slam the door on the other side and see how much it jumps.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Do not lean the wand against the van!!! Would you like me to lean that against your personal vehicle?

Yep, drives me nuts, also when I see photos of it.

You know when the wand does fall it's going to break something and they won't be able to use it, some brass fitting or a valve, something will break!, guaranteed...

Reactions: SamIam

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron

I can't tell you how many times I have said that. Even if it's not scratching anything right now, slam the door on the other side and see how much it jumps.
Don’t Trip Dawg I moved a bunch of stuff out of my Lund Boat so it’s on the floor now

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
OK mike.
What'd you do to lure Wdo back?
And how long is he gonna last this time? Is he still like your reel brother?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Got ya Homie I’m trying to figure out everyone’s Gang name.
Golden Boy

It probably was me...

We did use a porty at the time!:hopeless:

Anyone remember a lady named Darlene from the red board? She was there a few years and would fight you to the death if you told her you can't clean as well with a porty. Everyday people would bust her balls! Lady was a sweetheart, she still emailed me prayers and on holidays for a few years after.

F

FB7777

I remember all the dopes arguing with Darlene

These idiots never learned not to argue with a woman

Probably why so many are alone or married and miserable

Reactions: jcooper and SamIam

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Anyone remember a lady named Darlene from the red board? She was there a few years and would fight you to the death if you told her you can't clean as well with a porty. Everyday people would bust her balls!

if I recall......
think she had a love of lacquer thinner use on carpet
and was a Chem Lie franchise owner previously, so I reckon a porty would be a big improvement to her :winky:

..L.T.A.

Reactions: jcooper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom