Any of you guys work out?

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
I started working out this year in February. I am 5'11" and I weighed in at 253 lbs. I carried it well, because of my phyiscal size, many people thought I weighed around 200. Long story short, my oldest boy is 11, then 7, and now 15 months. I decided I wanted to be able to keep up.

So, I got a gym membership and a friend to workout with. Since then, I have lost 19% body fat(down from 37) and I now weigh 211 lbs. Sure feels good. My target weight is about 190, and about 13-15% body fat. I can actually run back from the mailbox with big checks and not collapse in the house. lol

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
no but i need to...

I am 6' and 225..and yes it looks as if i am 9mths...

If i could get back to say 200-190...id be happy as a clam....

only problem.......I LIKE SODA TO MUCH :x :x :x :x

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i stopped for several years because the tennis-elbow.

started back up in Feb like you.

main reason: i would wake up every morning having slept in agony with lower back pain...spent a couple grand on a new bed just months before...2nd mattress in as many years.

sleep fine now :D :D :p

thanx --- Derek.

tim

I just bought a road bike. I rode 13 miles on Saturday. Going to try to ride for at least 45 minutes a day per my cardiologist. Actually had fun. My father road for about 5 miles that day and was able to skip his insulin shot. Amazing how our bodies respond to a little excersice!

BRSUMMERVILLE

Working out is a hazard to my body. Years ago, I went to the gym to pumped iron and used the equipment. Ended up getting tendinitis for over three years. Could not stand the pain any longer. Ended up getting a sterold shot from the doctor.

I was jogging also. It was great. Blood pressure stayed down, the weight stayed off. Doing it for aprox. 15 years. When I turn 45, my body seem to say: You are going to slow down. My knees started to hurt. I stopped complely at 50.

Now I'm 58. I have arthritis in both my ankles. It hurts at least three hours a day. If I walked about two hundred feet, it hurts. Especially going up or down the stairs carrying equipment.

Bob Rock

Becker

Name
Becker
You did not make it to connections did ya? That would have answered your question.

For most of the guys it is a work out feeding their face and lifting a beer.

Ok, I fall into that group!

6'1 170, weight gain has never been a problem, but flab is starting to gather.

G

I can't believe the number of lard asses that are in this business.

congrats.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom