any thoughts on a bane ?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Just wondering anyones thoughts on a bane clene. I mainly operate portys as I do alot of commercial however would like to enjoy the benefit of the fast set up and pack times of a tm plus not be running back and forth with the buckets of water while I do my apartment complex next summer. there is a friend of the family selling one for a decent price . whats your thoughts

minuteman

As said above built like a tank, all electric and also low suck-factory set around 12 hg and spray around 150 psi. ,
you will need a electric water heater for the solution or rinse when you take it out of the truck, my friend Darren has them and loves them, low on noise that is for sure. Dam thing's run for ever though & low maintenance. here is a link.
http://www.baneclene.com

FYI there chem line is top of the line no matter what you buy.

Greg

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I would definitely consider a Bane at a good price, I wouldn't mind having one as a back-up myself. Anything beats a porty.

TimP

Get a real TM.

If you were around here I'd say buy it. :mrgreen:

There is a guy around town here that has one, needless to say I don't consider him competition.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I wouldn't give it the storage space if you tried to give me one. I've already got a surplus of junk, thanks. I can't think of a situation where I would ever use it.

Spurling

How about adding another vacuum blower and get a gas powered heated pressure washer .. or propane tank with a small engine pressure washer (5hp) ..

Junior I used to use this machine and a scrubber and I loved it. I wish I wouldn't have got rid of it and may get another one for upholstery and high rises etc. You can find used ones cheap, but they won't clean like a new one with a stiff brush. You never know what kind of abuse a machine has been through. Just get a new one if you ever go this route. You pull the machine and it has good suck and I never had a problem with drying time. I upgraded to a larger portable and it just didn't clean as good. I always scrubbed with a 175 and then pulled this thing around. When I started doing 2 grand a week I decided it was time to get a tm and then after a few weeks I realized I should have got a bigger tm. I wouldn't use it as my main portable, but it is a great machine for someone who is mostly tm and occasionally needs a portable.

http://www.edic-usa.com/tf-fivestar.htm

steve r

ive been building a decent business with a bane.it took some getting use to as there are many tricks to learn as with most equipment.one big thing is using the outlets in kitchen or laundry room.they are usually 20 amps and grounded right,usually. this makes a big difference in perfomance.

i also reccomend taking a class of theirs.it will teach you proper technique and maintenance of the machine. a bane when used properly can earn you a very nice living.

any machine can do a poor job or should i say anyone can do a poor job if they dont have the right attitude.

Bjorn

I can pimp your bane

100_0259.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom