Any1 at ICE? How's Mytee's new multi-speed rotary?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Wait - you are correct that an AC motor can be variable-speed. It's just that the cost and complexity of doing so is not something I would expect on an OP machine..... DC is cheaper!

Reactions: Mikey P

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Oops - wrong choice of term, sorry. You're right if we're still talking about the Mytee machine.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
In general - look for brushes on the motor. If it's got brushes it's a DC motor.

(Yes, I know - electric vac's have brushes. They do run just fine on DC actually. They are a special case - called a "universal" motor. The commutator is set up so they will run on AC as well, but in reality they are a DC motor at heart).

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
John includes membership into his OP church and some help with your website for that tidy sum.

OK...so what do we call that - force buying? What if a guy just wants the equipment? Will it be 3 grand?

Yeah, I didn't think so...

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
You don't dare selling an 8000 dollar op used, for what it should sell for- 2500.

You are better off putting it in the back of the shop and hide your idiocy of spending 8500...

Edit: :lol: :lol: little less rough...

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
I think those 7.5% interest rate loans keep the 1st buyer locked in for a while

seriously, I have no doubt they hide the dirt fast and quick.

But quicker than THREE Cimexes?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I think those 7.5% interest rate loans keep the 1st buyer locked in for a while

seriously, I have no doubt they hide the dirt fast and quick.

But quicker than THREE Cimexes?

That's my point... You can have a Cimex putting down the solution while scrubbing AND you can also own a decent 175 to run pads with-for *cough* extraction. And also use the two different machines in different ways when needed.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
When I talked to John he was talking about the labor savings it would make by using the Eracer vs two Grumpy's. I suppose at some point it would off set the price of the unit. ???

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
That's my point... You can have a Cimex putting down the solution while scrubbing AND you can also own a decent 175 to run pads with-for *cough* extraction. And also use the two different machines in different ways when needed.

exactly
we are all crazy for buying truckmounts when we could be using a 100psi portable and an oreck orbiter for aggitation :p

Back
Top Bottom