Anybody know a damn thing about Hydramaster Crossfire 3.7

Looking at a Crossfire 3.7 with 1655 hrs on it ...what is it worth...any special problems with this unit...CFM's...lift?...water temps?

I have heard nothing but bad things about those machines....very old atleast 10 or 15 years old....id say its worth $500 at most and honestly I wouldnt even take it if it was given to me....IMO....whats your price range? there are a lot of good used machines out there now with the economy so bad you can find great deals but if i were you id pass on this one...

topnotchman

I think this was the model that was supposed to compete with the Prochem Legend when they were popular. I think they are similar in blower size/heat etc. Not 100% sure though.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If it is in a Van and I had to take it out then I would charge $300 for it if it is already taken out I would give $300 for it.

Remember down time is COSTLY. It is not just the repair/parts cost but the time lost. A New(ish) machine is way cheaper to run then a used machine that needs constant attention no matter how little you pay for it. The price of a new machine is what 3-500 a month? Hell one day of lost time a month on that used machine and you could have bought a new machine. Just something to think about.

T

The Magician

What engine does have? Get it for a cheap price. Not bad tm. Be sure to check the HX!! Check the heat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom