anyone tried or own this hard surface wand?

Name
jack zerkie
Iv,e had one for years think from interlink. It works better with a portable than the truckmount. The one I use doesn,t have a vacum vent and has to much suck. I,m using it this week for a tile job with the portable. When I have a small flood job I use my wife,s black plastic floor tool from her vacum, much easier than the other floor tool. jz.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Find one of the ServePro built Gekko wands. They have internal jets and the pressure hose is internal.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Was looking at this wand just the other day.

Where can you but the wand used to rinse the marble on the moniker pad videos and is it any good?

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
Over on *** Todd The Cleaner uses that wand for tile cleaning he swears by it. Dosnt even own a spinner because he says that works so well.

Name
Jesse
We use that wand for cleaning restaurant kitchens everyday-weekly or other jobs where it would take an hour to sweep. We use it with a tm in place of mopping. I don't think it would be good for restorative cleaning.

It won't lock down on the floor. That brush lets in lots of air. A few nights ago I had to clean a kitchen floor and used it myself. I had it hooked to our pro1200 w/ 50ft of 2.5 and 50ft of 2" and it wouldn't recover well. I turned the van up to 2000rpms to try to save myself from having to dry mop, recovery still was poor.

Good tool for the price and the right job. Very light weight too :lol:

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Looks like it would be a Westpak.

I have the one that fits on the Gecko.

Works well with good recovery. The brush is a lot thicker than that on though.

Good price!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Looks cheap, if you have a large job you'll get tired of that K-valve fast.

We use those old school hard surface wands that Prochem used to sell. Lisa got me a few a couple of years ago. I think she called me a couple of names for still using the but they work great on sewage jobs.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I believe it is the Samco wands. I actually have 3. I like how they can clean but the jets are a bitch to get out. I got mine with a used van and they had got it from Steambrite. I have changed the valves to west pack soft pull triggers. Not a perfect wand but for hard surface clean up still what we prefer. Would like if someone could take this design and fix the little flaws. I also have replacement brushes.

Mark Saiger

Back
Top Bottom