Anyone using Prosource?

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
I was contacted by one of their reps last week and I went in today to look at one of their showrooms. I was pretty impressed by the amounts and varieties of flooring they have to offer.
I just did a forum search and the only articles were from 2009. Anyone currently using them to get carpet for their customers, or is there an easier way (more lucrative way) of offering floor coverings?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I was contacted by one of their reps last week and I went in today to look at one of their showrooms. I was pretty impressed by the amounts and varieties of flooring they have to offer.
I just did a forum search and the only articles were from 2009. Anyone currently using them to get carpet for their customers, or is there an easier way (more lucrative way) of offering floor coverings?

I actually just network with my local Carpet and Flooring stores....

They recommend me, and I also do the same for them...

I just tell people about the places of choice, and know some peoples personalities are going to fit better with one of the places, and recommend that place first typically.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Years ago I bought some vinyl for my kitchen at the one here.
I approached the sales people and tried discussing carpet. Kinds/ Charachteristics etc. .
They seemed to know practically nothing.
I took some ICS& Cleanfax type of articles in to them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom