Are any of you Diamond Certified?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
If I remember it's around $550.00 a month. I had them in my house last year and the price was a bit too much.

Mike, I think they contact 100 customers. Or until they get enough favorable comments to meet their criteria. He didn't seem concerned if we would qualify. They'll make it happen, believe me.

Albert

Rambo

For $550 a month! Give me a break. "Certified" What does that mean? To me it means "with certificate" So I will give you a certificate and then you give me a certificate, walla, we are both "Certified" What would you like your certification to be in? After all I am the Founder and CEO of the IFA (International Federation of Associations.) I can help you. How much can you afford each month?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I hereby consider Mikey P a HACK because he is not "Diamond Certified". That may be the only time I can say that, so I took the opportunity. LOL.

brite n clean

It's only my opinion, but all this certification stuff is a bunch of crap. I haven't had one customer ask me about any kind of certification. All they care about is if I'm going to do a good job at a reasonable price. It's amazing to me how many people are out there to offer stuff like that, that guarantees them a payday, but not a thing to the guy out there busting his butt to make a living. Hope everyone is having a busy spring and I really appreciate this board. As a matter of fact, I think Mikeys Board Certified is the way to go.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom