Are you scared to charge your worth?

Total_Rookie

Name
Joseph Torrez
As an o/o I sure do bust my ... for clients. Buying the best chems, equipment, and an endless list of other traits of integrity. Why wouldn’t I charge a premium. I used to feel bad if someone couldn’t afford me, but really why? Here’s to the o/o’s that aren’t scared.

Attachments

• F62E371E-423F-444B-815D-92EBD088F36C.jpeg
    F62E371E-423F-444B-815D-92EBD088F36C.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 148

SamIam

Name
sam miller
As an o/o I sure do bust my ... for clients. Buying the best chems, equipment, and an endless list of other traits of integrity. Why wouldn’t I charge a premium. I used to feel bad if someone couldn’t afford me, but really why? Here’s to the o/o’s that aren’t scared.
Those Bugs are fugly!

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Seriously? Are we talking Meg prices?

Or Mike Prices?

North of .65 pennies a foot?

What you talkin bout Willis?

Mikey P

Administrator
It's been a bit of a struggle to come out of nowhere in my new town and be the highest priced.

As my rep grows, new referrals are not asking How Much less and less

I'm really blowing people away with my results.

Just a matter of time.....

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I did yesterday and the guy refused to pay me. Gave me a lecture on how I was too expensive. Jerk lived in Gold Hills on the golf course! He had agreed to my price before I started cleaning. I was so pissed I could have chewed nails. He agreed to pay me if I took $25 off the bill. I did it but man, i'm still fuming about it. Asshole! I told him and his wife that their probably better off using Stanley next time. He will not be getting a thank-you card.

Reactions: Total_Rookie

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I did yesterday and the guy refused to pay me. Gave me a lecture on how I was too expensive. Jerk lived in Gold Hills on the golf course! He had agreed to my price before I started cleaning. I was so pissed I could have chewed nails. He agreed to pay me if I took $25 off the bill. I did it but man, i'm still fuming about it. Asshole! I told him and his wife that their probably better off using Stanley next time. He will not be getting a thank-you card.

No Sir, no discount, but I will put a lien on your house and proceed with recovery procedures. I refuse to play that game.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
No Sir, no discount, but I will put a lien on your house and proceed with recovery procedures. I refuse to play that game.
How effective is that? Do you have contract paper that they sign clearly stating that you will pursue lien if the unable or refusal to pay?

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Since I have a new business price isn't the biggest factor...it matters but it's way more complicated than charging what your worth. I work in a market that is a sliding economic populations... meaning, where I live is primarily middle class people and as you drive South to Naples and Marco Island the population becomes very wealthy.
So I charge less where I live but I also don't have to drive as far. Complicated.

I also have been picking up new accounts. I just got back home tonight at 7pm after doing an extra one that was added by a new account. I don't know if I really want to work for them again...the money was OK but the work wasn't the kind I really want, so, I'm thinking about that company...not about the money... Complicated.
No one on this board...that post here anyway, is scared to charge their customer. There is more to it than that.
Do I need to order a tape now?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You gotta pick your battles. First time in over 1,000 jobs that this happened to me. I did blacklist the account in my CRM.

Hawaii Five-0 in 15 minutes....... That makes everything better.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt and DAT

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
You gotta pick your battles. First time in over 1,000 jobs that this happened to me. I did blacklist the account in my CRM.

Hawaii Five-0 in 15 minutes....... That makes everything better.
I agree...i am willing to drop 25 to get out their house and black list them..

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
What matters is not what we think we are worth, its what the clients think we are worth.

• First you position and market yourself to your target clientele so that they find your USP (unique selling proposition) appealing.
  • Than you need to make the damn sale.
  • And after you did the cleaning, you need to justify in their mind, their decision to use you as a great decision.

and over and over & over.......again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom