Auto-fill/auto pump-out problems

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
What would you do if your new portable machines auto pump out went bad and the autofill keeps overflowing?

The machine is still under warranty. 23hrs total on it.

is it acceptable to have multiple problems at once?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Re: What would you do?

do you guys that run truck mounts have trouble with autofill and dump? machine is sweet other than that. performance out the A**!!!

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

All systems are time proven for quality and reliability. The TruckForce has a 12-month limited warrantee against defects in material and workmanship. The rotationally molded body has a five-year limited warrantee. We are so confident of the quality construction and the use of innovative technology in the TruckForce that we offer a 14-day limited money-back guarantee.

Becker

Name
Becker

I had an old Cleanmaster.. It was much like a truckforce.

The APO, and Auto filled worked very well.

On the TM, Not often enough to be concerned with.

buy a truckmount.

Or go to work for a company that buys them for you to use?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

i flooded a customers parking lot that was freshly re-sealed luckily it did not harm it but i was not impressed. owner didnt know about it. sucked it up before he got out to see. took 30 min to clean up. i'm guessing over 200 gals in the parking lot. storm drains were raised. the parking lot had about an inch of water covering about 1000 square feet. i sucked it all up (thats was when the pump out still worked)

any math guys wanna figure that one out?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

odin,

so if you bought a brand new tm and it blew up and halted the flow of money for a while you would be cool with that? i just want some peoples opinions. even know yours is little harsh it is still appreciated.

Greenie

3 separate problems here.

First off, why does the auto fill keep giving you grief? Maybe something is adj. wrong? faulty float?

Second the Pump out probably just needs cleaned, possibly a new rubber impeller, could be a 10 min. fix. Did your unit come with spare impellers? If the motor has truely failed, I'm sure it's covered under warranty, MasterBlend stand's behind their stuff, your local dealer will help.

The third is typical warranty stuff, you will likely pay for shipping of parts, it's to be expected, MB is not UPS, anything above that is what they call service above and beyond.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

i'm posting because i just wanted to know opinions?
i am not mad at anyone for anything. just questioning reliablity issue. machine only has 23 hours on it.

Auto fill does not have adjustment even downloaded manual for the autofill from the manufacturer, has been taken apart 3 times, nothing stuck in it any of those times. the machine keeps overflowing. they being masterblend keep telling me to clean it. i have a movie i took short movie of not functioning correctly.

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg22 ... 0_1083.flv

Pump out switch went bad, which is waterproof wired to the pump out. i have the new pump out assembly. i will likley pay for the shipping which isn't a problem.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Re: little porty problems.

got one but it is not nearly as powerful or capable of cleaning any large areas in an acceptable amount of time.

Greenie

excellent video, clearly the little micro switch is bad, that video alone should have MB cooperation to get you back into action.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

have had that problem for few weeks, they just keep telling me to clean it. so i took that 65mb vid just to show whats going on.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

sure what time you getting here to do that?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

the problems are being resolved. my dist. is awsome. he doesnt just talk the talk he walks the walk to.

Able 1

Name
Keith

You should buy a truckmout with a no interest credit card, i had 18 months no interest on 12 grand of mine, bank wouldn't give me shi-!!!

Able 1

Name
Keith

no dice involve if you believe

"if you build it they will come!"

Becker

Name
Becker

For you it might work perfectly!

But to give that advice to any and all is bad advice.

The credit card companies are not our friends.
They will find any reason to start a rate charge, even if you are late on other bills. Not even with their company.

So what one might think they have zero apr on $12,000 could turn into something with a 24% apr.

Again, for the those that have complete control of their money this would work..
Read and reread all the fine print. And every single little slip of paper they sometimes send out.

Just for the heck of it.. Lets say your payment got lost in the mail. And it was one day late. Or you got busy and forgot to make the payment, even one day late.
Most often the fine print says they will add interest.
$12k
at 24% interest
Making payments of $400 per month.
It will take you. 47 payments.
And the total paid will be.

$6,500 in interest.

Becker

Name
Becker

"cash in your 401k and buy a vortex"

Shawm Yourke

Yeah I have always thought that was about the stupidest advice ever, but look who it was coming from..

A salesman.

Salesmen, sell.. They are not your friends.

Able 1

Name
Keith

Good call!
It did work good for me though and they still send me them (no intrest cc) every day. they know that is the only way i will respond. It is the only time i woud but any expensive items.

No intrest loans you can't beat! Just need to know you can make all the payments or that is were they will get you with interest.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

i am currently about a year away from buying a truckmount. money isnt so much of an issue as it the total number of customers. i have to expand my client base before i dedicate a vehicle to just carpet cleaning. i'm sure the day will come but for now i am a porty guy. luckily my porty can run 100+ feet of vac hose and 100ft of solution line at 500psi, and can also autofill and auto dump when they work. yep a porty that can do my larger accounts.

Able 1

Name
Keith

A year away, i started with 0 customers

sometimes you just have to grow some balls, and go all in.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott

i am a cautious person when it comes to jumping off the 3 story building with a parachut. it tends not to open in time and you go splat on the pavement.

you must have gotten your chute stuck on the ledge.

glad you did it. i dont have to so i probably wont be jumping off any time soon.

ever hear of the tortus and the hair?

Able 1

Name
Keith

I didn't "have to" either i just knew what kind of company i wanted to have and i did the portable thing when i worked for someone else. Didn't think dumping in there toilet was vary professional.

I actually went to a company in the area that i knew sold portables and portables only.
The guy told me that with what i'm looking to do I should go with a truckmounted system. Now that is honesty!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom