autoscrubber ?

Luis Gomez

Name
Luis Gomez
We picked up a new account and I'm thinking that getting a walk-behind scrubber is going to save us a lot of time and it will free up a truckmount. Since I don't know anything about them I have the following questions:
+ The warehouse is full of plugs so I am leaning for an electric one instead of a battery operated.
+ The epoxy floors are not perfectly level. We used a 175 with a black pad and turbo last weekend and had to do it twice before they look great. Should we use a brush instead of a pad?
+ What brand and model do you guys recommend? It will be used on this job only and the warehouse is about 7500 sq ft and I would like to able to clean the warehouse floor in two man hours.
Thank you,

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
considering it was my 1st and I was worried I wasnt going to cover my hr time slot....

GREAT....

I may type like shit...but i can talk and talk with no issue...:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

In fact after it there was like another 30 min worth of stuff i could have talked about. You always remember after things you could have brought up.:hopeless::hopeless::hopeless:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Definitely would rather have a battery operated.

The corded ones are more for small areas in an office setting.

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
The cord is a hassle but the machines are much lighter weight. If the scrubber is to be kept on the job use a battery powered one.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Corded can be a pain but you learn to work with it for the price difference. If you can afford it get a battery unit. I picked up a used one and put new batteries in it. It has made me lots of money.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
I have a aztec very simple pretty reasonable also
I mean simple.
Buy a new one for around 3grand pretty sure

If it was a bigger space i would go with a self propelled one for sure.
But twice the money and more complicated also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom