Battery Sprayers vs Inline Sprayers

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Well, I used a OmniPro to apply quatalot to this carpet.
Then I used an Inline sprayer to prespray O2.
I can understand the reasoning behind switching to the battery sprayers, but after today I will definitely be keeping my Inline!
The Omni just sprayed the top. Hardly any penetration. If I were using it for prespray I would definitely need some agitation.
The inline applied a more even, more penetrating, hotter, and wetter soln faster. Batteries not required.
Also, I can carry enough prespray for an entire house rather than needing to refil a gal or 2 gal container a couple times.

th_08-08-18O2vsUrinespot-1.jpg

Able 1

Name
Keith
I like my omni sprayer but i only use it for protectant got too lazy for the pump up. I might try to use it on some porty jobs but I like the inline sprayer for prespraying.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i use muti sprayer love it for scotchgaurd easy to applie the rec 1 gallon for 200 ft.
Also use it for prespray on tile works great inline makes a mes on tile but great on carpet.
And thats my 2 cents
RD

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have both battery multisprayer and an in-line sprayer. I try to use the battery most of the time because my in-line tends to overspray a bit and puts down so much volume that my 36 blower can't extract it.

I've honestly never seen a difference in prespray performance using one over the other.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
put a larger flow tip on the electric spayer and it will deliver more juice.

anyone have the numbers of what GPM their in-line puts out?
No "guesses" or "estimates" please.
Only the dudes that have actually bucket tested their's

With worn out 06 or 08 flow tip in our battery Multi-S,
(I can't remember which jet and it's old and worn I can't read the ##s)
I get near 1gpm.
65 seconds pr gal if i recall right.

Our corded 3 gal elect puts out 1gal in 80 seconds.
The difference is the stock jet in it.

..L.T.A.

The Preacher

admiralclean said:
I have both battery multisprayer and an in-line sprayer. I try to use the battery most of the time because my in-line tends to overspray a bit and puts down so much volume that my 36 blower can't extract it.

did the 2.5 upgrade not improve yore vac performance??? i can tell a huge difference. maybe the small waste tank is the difference???

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Ron Werner said:
changing containers every minute or 5 minutes, Oh fun!

how much juice do you use on your "average" job, Ron?

3 gal gets us thru most jobs for us.
That's appx 800-1000sf of carpet
If a trashed wreck, we might "nuke" it at double that.

if you work alone, I guess an in-line could be more effiecient.
Provided the heat on your TM is set low enough for the hydro soaker to work right.
For us, that means walking out to the truck and turning down the heat.

w/2 man crew, the electric sprayer is more effiencent for "us".
If we had to STOP the wand to pre-spray w/2man crew :shock:
I'd kill sumbody!!

we always cool down the TM a bit before shut down.
While bleeding off the hot solution, we fill the fill the sprayer

..L.T.A.

Rex Tyus

I have always preferred the HF. Before I had real heat I had to soak the fiber to get the desired result (I thought). My system is set up for a 2 man crew. One solution line comes off the TM stock port at a very moderate temp. The HF works great. The second comes off the afterburner going to the wand. Being that I am about to be a single operator most of the time again and I have become addicted to heat I am leaning more towards the Omni for prespray. Even with the supersoaker tip when the heat is really kicking the HF still don't flow at a predictable rate.

The Preacher

i also have an electric multi that i had a 60ft hose made up so i can set my 5 gal container of PS at one spot and spray with out having to move my set up!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom