---->BAYCO INSTALL QUESTION: ---->BLUELINE MACHINE<------

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I have the blueline BlueWave Trilobe Machine. I believe it's the 4008 blower and the 31HP water cooled engine.

It has the vac relief that extends out above the blower on a pipe, and elbows at a 90 degree angle to another pipe that connects to the waste tank. It's just the standard spring relief. I was wondering if I could just take that off, bring it into a machine shop and get the Bayco valve threaded onto the side of it and then crank the factory relief shut.

Thank you all.

-Gary

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Not now. I'll have it tomorrow unless the machine shop wants to play tough.

They bought a nipple that was too big, and had to cut it down and machine it. After doing "all they could do" it still didn't clear the roof of the van. Now they are going to cut the aluminum pipe down and weld it together shorter. It appears they intend fully on charging me to fix their mistake at $75.00/hour

I'm not paying 3 hours of labor to cut a hole and install a nipple.

Greenie

would have been easier to pull out a hole saw, cut a hole in the top or side of tank near the 3" blower filter, and use one of my (or make your own) 2" bayco mounting plates...it's jsut a 6" square plate with a threaded piece welded to it, think of it as a stand for displaying your beautiful vacuum releif.

Tip: drill and mount it close enough to an access port so you can get your hand in there and hold the 1/4" mounting bolts...shouldn't be hard on a BL machine.

and yes....tighten your factory releif all the way down and call it good.

will phone Micah later today to help.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Always trust the manufacturer when modifying your machine.

Because who is gonna pay for your new blower?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom