Best CRB from those who have long term use

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I have a brand new 10 inch CRB. Haven't even run it on concrete yet to break in brushes. The Official MB CRB. Need the extension for the handle now.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have the 15 inch Brush Pro and a Powr-Flite Multi-Wash. Easiest to use and maintain is the Brush Pro. The caddy makes it simple to wheel around and go up and down stairs. The Powr-Flite works great as well, has it's own solution tank, which makes encapping a breeze. I have also used the Duplex dp420 and it is also an excellent machine but more costly and needing a little more maintenance, especially on the belt. The Brush Pro is the one that gets used on a daily basis. I used to have the 10 inch as well but found it too small and awkward.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
We use the 20 inch on all trucks Austrian made units.

Never have found a door that needed scrubbing that we didn't fit in with the 20 inch unit and we cover more ground.

That being said we also like having the biggest and baddest not the smallest and lightest units of what ever we need, as the weight of the larger unit I believes digs out more and and is smoother to use.

There will be countless here that like the smaller units and we have had all three sizes (10 15 20). And we like the 20nthe best.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I am not saying the small unit is garbage or not good, as having the small unit is better than not having one at all. Ok Richard Chavez.

ID10t

Name
Joe
Wonder if the garden hose cleaning method does more damage then good to the 10 inch crb?

We use a crb on every job (b4 with renovators and after to scrub) and the only time it is exposed to significant amount of water is during cleaning after use.

Ours is less then 3 months old. When it was taken apart I was shocked at the amount of fine dust in the housing unit.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
The 10 inch is light and small like a tough little toy. I really like it for what I am using it for...scrubbing the traffic lanes. I bought a set of brown brushes for tile ... was what I thought... Takes up very little space in the back of the van and will complement the portable when I have to use it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I am not saying the small unit is garbage or not good, as having the small unit is better than not having one at all. Ok Richard Chavez.
Easy there small fella, you'll expose yor-self! :winky:

Bigger only makes more sense depending on what you plan to do with it. :shifty:

Commercial? 10 inches won't get you anywhere fast. Steps, congested homes, 10 would be great.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
DP-420 is a carpet and tile hog. It is heavy. I use a loading dolly with fat tires to rumble it up steps. If they are carpeted, I use it to scrub them to the bottom.

Not for the dainty, but it is a helluvva machine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom