Best place for NCR carbonless form printing ?

rick imby

Name
Rick
Buy a good Office Jet Inkjet from HP--Buy the printer by what cartridge it uses. The best cartridge is the 88XL. I have an older k5400 that is a monster workhorse. I bought a CIS (continuous inkflow system) from ebay to work for $80. It came with almost two pints of ink. I printed a couple of Boxes of paper---not reams---before I had to buy more ink to refuel it. I figure I can print almost for free.

They are phasing out the K5400 and 7---- series and replacing it with another cartridge. If you can get one with the 88 series buy it.If you get the thicker style of NCR paper it will run through the printer fine. You have to be careful because you need to print on the proper side of the paper. Each ream will have a top and a bottom clearly market. Obviously print on the top. Many printers flip the paper over so it is printing on the back!!!

Rick

I used to own a print/copy shop. I love mechanized things like ---copiers, vacuums, extractors...

Guaranteed San Jose Carpet Cleaning

CleanEvo

Lee Stockwell said:
My local printer has done ours for 30 years. We do work for them too.

I like your style... that's how I do business as well... locally. May cost a little more, but if everyone would support their local businesses, we'd all be better off. Besides, they are our market.

Name
Nate W.
Nate The Great said:
http://www.carbonlessondemand.com/index.php?main_page=forms85x11

I ordered mines from there for our rug cleaning work order. I just sent them my pdf file that I currently was using. Plus, it's free shipping too. I haven't checked my local Kinko's but I do know that copies from them are a rip.

That's the cheapest place I found that would rip me off on shipping to Hawaii. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom