Best portable machine?

2Easy

I would like to know what is considered the best portable machine for cleaning carpets. I have used a Rug Doctor wide track and did not find anything to complain about but not sure I would know what to complain about anyway. Also what is the single most important feature to look for in a machine, is it the holding tank, how hot it gets, or RPM's of the motor? Oh yeah, I tried to search for similar topics but I do not have that permission.

The best in my opinions is the one with a well-trained operator behind it.

Seriously, you can do a good job with any machine if you know what you're doing.

But I'd take a look at the Mytee M-5 machine if I went back to a standard portable. With 50' of hose, you'll be rockin' with that setup.

Mikey P

Administrator
I turned on yor ability to search this forum...

not that it will help you find the best portable

many here like the POS Recoil and just as many like the Ninjas and Mytees.

they all suck IMO, get a damn truckmount and dont be f'n porty hack.

S

sam miller

Hacktastic! I would love to try the M5 with 2 inch hose at 50 ft with an s bend. The little giant on a dolly sold be masterblend is cool to!

expensive but cool. the combo would be about $4500 ad a generator and Your at 6K quick.

Name
jack zerkie
The best machine is the one that does the job for you. Last week I had to use my 28 year old Hoover 15 gal robot it has 100 psi pump and two vacs. The job was on the fifth floor and no where to park. The unit was empty 2800 ft . Used the normal chems I use, the job took much longer but I was happy with the results. One good thing was that it rained all during the job and using the port. worked for me. jz.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom