BEST PRICE ON BATTERY MULTISPRAYER?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Who has the best price on the battery 2 gallon multisprayers?

Also where can I get more of the 2 gallon containers?

Name
steve snail
Just purchased a new electric 2 gallon sprayer yesterday. Monte may not have the best price, however I believe he had the 2 gallon jugs in stock. Payback on the sprayer is very fast, go for the best you can find.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Mike Vernon at hardball. Mine was $348 and I believe it came with 2 jugs. You can also buy the jugs from him, but don't know the price.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
When I got mine the best deal was at hardball buying it as a package with a couple cases of soilblocker.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I just bought this one the 0131 model

http://www.rocketspray.com/specs.html

It hasn't come in yet but you can spray a lot of gallons on one charge.....

I like my multi sprayer but it seems like I am always mixing or switching jugs all day..........

I am going to use it just for protector.I like the nice even pattern it applies........

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I had the 121 model, Jim
It was too big for my likes on res jobs.

It DID spray a LOT on a charge and I'd say that amount they claim, is pretty well on the money.

Took quite awhile to charge though.
I changed the junk wand on mine and replaced with a good one, too.

It was all'ite for the money.
I paid $92 bukz for mine several years ago

I'm becoming a big cup cake too, in my old age.
Add the weight of that sprayer, then fill with 4+ gal of solution, and you have a 60 pound piece of equipment to carry up stairs

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Vincent said:
Mike Vernon at hardball. Mine was $348 and I believe it came with 2 jugs. You can also buy the jugs from him, but don't know the price.

Vin, can you order on-line?
Tree-fiddy is a great price if you don't have to buy a bunch of juice to get that price

..L.T.A.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i get my extra 2-gall jugs from Mike to. i like to have 5-10 of them kicking around. i use a label-making machine and label each accordingly.

thanx --- Derek.

steve r

shouldnt the question be who makes the best most dependable one not the cheapest?

how can we expect our customers to pay a premium if we dont practice what we preach?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Jimmy,

I could sell you that sprayer and beat ANYBODY.

Would that be a good idea, for either one of us? I doubt it.

Try hard enough, and you will get someone to lower his price to the margin of his slim ethics.

If your local supplier is not a Multisprayer dealer, then I can see your point. If he's not selling at a competitive price, then again I agree.

But if he has it, at a fair price...what's the problem?

If you buy it from the lowballer, and have a problem, are you going back to the lowballer or the local Dist that you bypassed?

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Not in the slightest, Mike.

In fact, that is a very fair price, for both buyer and seller.

Perhaps I should have simply asked Jimmy what price he has received that motivates him to go shopping far and wide.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
I actually really like Jimmy, despite the fact that he won't accept my phone calls. :)

seriously,

Jimmy is a good guy, and has always been straight with me (I think). The guy has the right blend of serious intelligence, and fun humor. Despite his joking attitude on some subjects, his underlying understanding is something I really respect.

Jimmy, give me a call tomorrow. I have tries a few times to call you, to no avail.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
What number are you trying Shawn?

I usually don't answer out of state area codes.
But if you left me a message on my business line I would return the call.

And now back to the 2 gallon MULTISPRAYER.

I'm looking for the BEST price.

I don't want anything else but the MULTISPRAYER.

No need to enhance my ego Shawn .
I very comfortable with what I know and my IQ level.
I want to have fun and laugh maybe too much but serious people are too damn boring.

And if your feelings get hurt because you can't take numerous jokes well then you have an ego problem.

G

Shawn,

I could of gave Jimmy one for COST, and gave it to James while having dinner with him and the family this weekend. AND got Gene to throw in 4 suckers too! But I prefer to keep friends friends, and work work.

How are the customers taking the new cord design out in Cal? I got a few PO'ed people over here.

Chad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom