Best Valentines gift yet!!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I just won my Valentines gift in the auction.....the Westpac Hard Surface Wand!!
WooHoo! I'm really excited to get it!
The swivel head alone is what makes it awesome and the rest is just extras!
This baby is going to get a lot of use and has just opened a whole new realm of possibilities for me.
I feel like I just found the pot of gold!

Mikey P

Administrator
Would you mind keeping track of how much you make with it in one year?

Virtually all hard surface floors

Get a flat mop, some nuetral cleaner and a scrubber of some sort...go to town

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I've got a flat mop, next on my list is a CRB for the scrubber and yes,
I should definitely be able to keep track of all my hard surface jobs.
I can say that I will be using it 3 nights a week at a minimum on tile that I maintain on a monthly basis.
I already have those amounts, just need to add them up to get a minimum starting point!

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I can say that I will be using it 3 nights a week at a minimum on tile that I maintain on a monthly basis.

:eekk:
Do you have jobs all day and THEN have night work? 3 Nights a week? Every week?

If so, hang it there!

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
:eekk:
Do you have jobs all day and THEN have night work? 3 Nights a week? Every week?

If so, hang it there!
I do. I tried to get them to let me clean them in the mornings before they opened with the promise they'd be dry but corporate said no. The District Manager was all for it but you know how corporate people are.
It is rough, I barely have time to eat and get the truck ready for the nightly account so I am making changes to try to get to the point where I can either get rid of that account or have techs do it.
I've got one young guy lined up to start training end of the week so we will see how he does!

Reactions: jcooper and Mikey P

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
It is rough, I barely have time to eat and get the truck ready for the nightly account so I am making changes to try to get to the point where I can either get rid of that account or have techs do it.

Hard not to get burnt out dealing w/all that(and more).

After a while(over busy) I'll feel like I want to be done and haven't even started the job! Especially with a 2 & 4 yr old's at home, it's tuff.

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
I really do get excited lol!
It's pretty bad when I walk into a jewelry or clothing store or other womanly stores and feel rather blasé about being there and all I can think about is my next job and how I'd rather be in a supply house!

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
:dejection: Sorry to disappoint! I'm done cooking dinner and am chilling in my recliner with a glass of Fireball watching my hubby nap and yapping on iPad lol!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I've got a flat mop, next on my list is a CRB for the scrubber and yes,
I already have those amounts, just need to add them up to get a minimum starting point!
Do they make any specific brushes for t&g? Staggered bristles or something to get into the grout lines?

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
So tonight was somewhat bittersweet.....I received my Valentines gift delivery today, but my hubby wasn't with me when I opened it.
But it sure did brighten my day!! What a nice tool! I am so excited to use it!
I have never used a squeegee head before so it should be interesting! I assume you use that in a situation where you don't need to scrub grout but obviously want to keep the solution very controlled? So more for flat surfaces such as LVT, wood etc?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom