Blower Size

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
depends whether or not the word "overkill" means anything to you on "normal" hose runs

large and mega blowers do have a place though.
Dual wanding is the most notable
For single wand TMs a larger blower can be spun slower without losing capacity ...which reduces noise

for single wand TMs, a 45 blower @ 3100-3300 rpm is ideal for a single wand TM ...imHo
For direct drive TMs that typically don't spin a blower anywhere near it's capacity, a 47 is better

..L.T.A.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
depends whether or not the word "overkill" means anything to you on "normal" hose runs

large and mega blowers do have a place though.
Dual wanding is the most notable
For single wand TMs a larger blower can be spun slower without losing capacity ...which reduces noise

for single wand TMs, a 45 blower @ 3100-3300 rpm is ideal for a single wand TM ...imHo
For direct drive TMs that typically don't spin a blower anywhere near it's capacity, a 47 is better

..L.T.A.
A 45 is large enough, even for dual wands Larr.

Don't believe me? You know where I live. ...lol

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I haved owned TMs with a 33, 45, & 56. 33 was ok for 100-125ft of hose - I wouldn't own another one. The 45 seems to be a good size for single wanding up to 300ft of hose. Single wanding with the 56 didn't get me any better dry times than the 45. We could dual wand with the 56 as long as both wands were kept on the carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom