Blueline Blues

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ron Werner said:
I like a machine where I can just go to the local autoparts shop and buy what I need.

yes i believe that NAPA still carrys the lawn mower spark plugs!

The Wizard?

What type of individual feels the need to call ones self a Wizard?
One suffering from low self esteem perhaps?

There is a boy in my child’s grade school class with the given name of “Yourhighness”, I feel it’s sad when someone feels the need to use names to elevate themselves above others, don’t you think?

The Wizard

What type of man, has to hide behind a fake name "Darren Lumpkin" and profile to assert himself in a public forum, and cast dispersions upon people he feels threatened by.

Perhaps, one suffering from low self esteem? I hope and trust you get the help you need sooner rather than latter, as I can only imagine what you will digress into becoming.

The Wizard.

hurricane

I have owned a thermalwave for about 2 years now and it cleans great! But I have been off line so many times that it is truly making me insane. The 1st week i owned it, i was at my distributors at least 4 days trying to resolve problems. I have had overheating problems almost everyday since I bought it, along with multiple other frivolous B.S. issues that made me lose $1000's being down. I had to buy my own computer software and cables to figure this shit out myself, through the engines computer system. I have done all that they have told me to do ( rewiring this and that. great factory testing before production guys!) and still no such good luck. This machine has a 1.6L car engine in it and its about $10,000 more then what a car with the same engine would cost on a dealership lot. All I have wanted from day 1, was a trade of the lemon for another thermalwave. I have to admit that they replace parts at no cost or labor and they "USED" to answer there phones to help me, but when compared to my loss of profit and calling out sick all the time from my state job to bring it in to get fixed, it doesn't even come close. Lesson learned, technology isnt always the way to go. At least with truckmounts!

hurricane said:
I have owned a thermalwave for about 2 years now and it cleans great! But I have been off line so many times that it is truly making me insane. The 1st week i owned it, i was at my distributors at least 4 days trying to resolve problems. I have had overheating problems almost everyday since I bought it, along with multiple other frivolous B.S. issues that made me lose $1000's being down. I had to buy my own computer software and cables to figure this shit out myself, through the engines computer system. I have done all that they have told me to do ( rewiring this and that. great factory testing before production guys!) and still no such good luck. This machine has a 1.6L car engine in it and its about $10,000 more then what a car with the same engine would cost on a dealership lot. All I have wanted from day 1, was a trade of the lemon for another thermalwave. I have to admit that they replace parts at no cost or labor and they "USED" to answer there phones to help me, but when compared to my loss of profit and calling out sick all the time from my state job to bring it in to get fixed, it doesn't even come close. Lesson learned, technology isnt always the way to go. At least with truckmounts!

THIS POST IS WHAT JUDSON IS ALL ABOUT.

redone.jpg

Greenie

no..............I'd rather buy a laptop, software, cables and take days off from my state job....silly boys.

And honestly....for $25K....it Should come with a stereo and leather seats. :wink:

BLUELINE1

Hi folks,

As always, I am not hard to find.

928-710-3840. cell. It is also on our website.

Thanks,

Thom Fielding
Legend Brands
BLUEline Equipment
2604 Liberator
Prescott, AZ. 86301
866-445-3030
928-710-3840

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Matt,

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I have nothing but praise for my machine. It runs day in and day out no problems. I only had to reschedule one job so far because of a problem I couldn't solve quickly. It turned out the low pressure sensor went out and I had to leave and go get one. A quick fix and back to work. Other then that I had to replace a water pump on the Nissan. They all go out eventually. This machine has been the best so far. I will definitely buy another BLueline.

Gene

PS Quit hijacking my thread :)

Back
Top Bottom