BLUELINE COBALT TRUCKMOUNT

theden

Does anyone own or have experience with the Blueline Cobalt Truckmount? I'm curious specifically about this particular model. We have had the Hydramaster Boxxer 421 and am curious how the Cobalt compares in CFM, Heat and Reliability.

Name
R.J. Povio
we just bought a used BLUELINE CHAMP...THE COBALT'S PREDESSOR. We are happy with it. Great heat and vacuum for its size. They say that hydramaster has hottest and most efficient heating of water...so I am not sure which one is better...but the CHAMP and the 421 have been out for a while....421 alot longer...the COBALT was just introduced this spring/summer...so in my mind not enough time to work out bugs if there are any. I am sure you will be happy with either one. I would personally go with the 421 vs. the COBALT only due to the 421's track record. I believe that hydramaster sells the most truckmounts in the 421 class.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
The Cobalt is an updated version of the Champ. It isn't really new machine so there aren't any bugs to work out. When the Champ first came out they had some problems with it but have changed it for the better and revamped it. What ever machine you decide to go with you will be happy either one and get long lasting service from both.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom